Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 8:31 PM
Default default PT sets
I have a number of PT default sets (4 different ones possible, in each set). But I've messed some of them up. Now looking for what I want (extreme faces, non-green, not-black eyes), I'm seeing missing links, and missing PICTURES). Suggestions? Yea, if I wasn't so lazy I would make them myself.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 8:52 PM
What are PT sets? I'm sorry.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 10:39 PM
I presume Pollination Technician sets.
#4 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 10:58 PM
have you tried the default database? I believe all the ones there are still in working order link wise however if pics are missing and it's due to photobucket i'm afraid that's out of your control. I would think so long as you have the PT names from each set that identifying them if no pictures are in the download post you could easily and quickly just screenshot a pic of each one in bodyshop to differentiate between thepts in each set if i'm understanding this correctly
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM
There are a few on here. One of them, you will find another link in the comments, I used that one for some years.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 1:54 AM
Yes, by "PT sets" I ment default PTs that consist of 4 (or more) PTs - which one you "get" is random. And I change the default master, so I DO have a range. I think I DID get the sets I have from here, but some of the sets have links to get some of the skins, and the links don't always work (on one of them the link NEVER worked). And like I said, TWO of these sets stopped working; the skins per CAS (etc) are all "human"!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..