Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1035 (Who?), Viewed: 140318 times.
Page 42 of 42
Mad Poster
#1026 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:13 AM
What I hate that everybody else loves is Milk Chocolate. I can't stand the taste of milk chocolate, but I can eat Dark Chocolate.

You can find me on these forums: We Like TV Forum
Prisonercellblockhworld
Formerly daniandan
Call me Gaff
My 3DS Friend Code: 0834-0637-4136
Test Subject
#1027 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 6:02 PM
I hate the world's preoccupation with all things supernatural.

First it was vampires. And now it's The Walking Dead.

The idea that folks find a steadily decreasing population of humans, continuously on the run and living in fear of unholy creatures that thwart the natural order, extremely attractive is perverse.

And what will the end of all this be?

Nobody's doing any research. And even if they were, what natural concoction could successfully combat a supernatural epidemic?

Every human that is bitten or even scratched, eventually becomes a zombie. No zombie has been converted back into a fully functioning human being. Thus the human race is doomed.

And there are lots of folks out there rooting for the zombies. That's a really nihilistic attitude to say the very least.

I'm only laughing on the outside
My smile is just skin deep
If you could see inside, I'm really crying
You might join me for a weep
Test Subject
#1028 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:12 PM
The Big Bang Theory. It started out okay but now the entire show seems to focus solely on the relationship drama between the main characters. It's not even remotely amusing and the laugh tracks make it worse.
Forum Resident
#1029 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahazuerus

The idea that folks find a steadily decreasing population of humans, continuously on the run and living in fear of unholy creatures that thwart the natural order, extremely attractive is perverse.

Nobody's doing any research. And even if they were, what natural concoction could successfully combat a supernatural epidemic?

Every human that is bitten or even scratched, eventually becomes a zombie. No zombie has been converted back into a fully functioning human being. Thus the human race is doomed.

And there are lots of folks out there rooting for the zombies. That's a really nihilistic attitude to say the very least.

I've never really liked all the supernatural thing either. It seems like almost every channel wants to jump on the bandwagon and have some bad show about the supernatural.
Mad Poster
#1030 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 9:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahazuerus

That's not an entirely new concept. Just a variation on the devil and hell concept and the evil gods.

View my other downloads on MTS

www.mintrubbing.org
Test Subject
#1031 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:58 PM
People's knees.

Who the hell finds knees attractive? They're effing weird, is what they are. I mean seriously. Cover your knees up if you're going to be walking around all over the place.
Lab Assistant
#1032 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniandan
What I hate that everybody else loves is Milk Chocolate. I can't stand the taste of milk chocolate, but I can eat Dark Chocolate.

Yeah, that's been happening to me a lot lately. I've always preferred dark, but would eat milk chocolate as well. Now though, for some reason, I can't stand much milk chocolate anymore. I guess I've been eating too much dark. But that's ok, dark chocolate is better for you (in small amounts of course).

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Field Researcher
#1033 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:44 AM
I'm sure this has been posted already, but...

The Beatles

Most
Overrated
Band
Ever
Instructor
#1034 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 8:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryRob
I'm sure this has been posted already, but...

The Beatles

Most
Overrated
Band
Ever

You are wrong. Start a debate thread if you want to. I don't want to derail this one.
Mad Poster
#1035 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 11:08 AM
@ShadowsMystery; I know. I saw that on a travelling show called The Great Outdoors. It is supposed to be good for your heart

You can find me on these forums: We Like TV Forum
Prisonercellblockhworld
Formerly daniandan
Call me Gaff
My 3DS Friend Code: 0834-0637-4136
Top Secret Researcher
#1036 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Glass
People's knees.

Who the hell finds knees attractive? They're effing weird, is what they are. I mean seriously. Cover your knees up if you're going to be walking around all over the place.

I heard a comedian say that elbow were the left-over skin God had after making scrotums...

ignorance is not stupididity
Page 42 of 42

Section jump