Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 10:34 AM
Katana Swords!!!?
Are there any?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 10:55 AM
Hmmm ... I don't think so ... :confused:

I know there was a lot of Far East things like small statues, decoratives, etc.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 12:41 PM
There are some decorative ones that hang on the wall...
Hope this helps.
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:23 PM
Yes, under decorative. One of the first things my self-sim bought for his "Oriental-Inspired villa" :D

Oh and I know it's semantics but... shouldn't it be either called just "Katanas" or "Japanese Swords"? Saying "Katana Swords" is like saying "Sword swords". :kami:

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:32 PM
There are? Pls provide pics.
#6 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:36 PM
Unfortunately, they are wall hanging swords - I would have prefered the stands that sit on tables and shelves.
Inventor
#7 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyn
Unfortunately, they are wall hanging swords - I would have prefered the stands that sit on tables and shelves.

There's at least one of those on MTS2. based on the Kill Bill Hanzo Sword.
Onfortunatly it's rather big when you see it in the game it's more of an Ôdachi than a Katana :D

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:26 PM
There are holdable ones
RoseSims2.net>magic>page 12 and 18
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Oh and I know it's semantics but... shouldn't it be either called just "Katanas" or "Japanese Swords"? Saying "Katana Swords" is like saying "Sword swords". :kami:

*nods*
Katana = Japanese sword or, Samurai sword.

To the OP:
The in-game wall-hanging Katanas are found under Decoratives, as others have already said. For CC you might be better off asking at WCIF section. http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:08 PM
Default What about using it?
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
*nods*
Katana = Japanese sword or, Samurai sword.

To the OP:
The in-game wall-hanging Katanas are found under Decoratives, as others have already said. For CC you might be better off asking at WCIF section. http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557

What If I want to kill with it...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 5:22 AM
There's a mod with a sword somewhere
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 1:25 PM
Paladin's Place has dueling swords. But, they aren't katanas, more cutlasses.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:00 PM
There is a warrior sword, which has a fatal action, but it isn't a Japanese sword. http://modthesims.info/d/215543

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:56 PM