Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2013 at 10:26 PM
Default Not sure who to ask this question to. Is it allowed to take pictures of toddler clothes in create family mode?
I plan on uploading some custom toddler clothes for girls. Taking pics of clothes for adults was challenging enough until it dawned on me that I could cut the free will off.

Now when it comes to Toddlers, I imagine it being more difficult because I can't remember toddlers having the ability to pose. The best option I could think of is to take pics in Create Family Mode.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th May 2013 at 10:53 PM
Toddlers can pose, there are a handful of psoe boxes around but I like 'toddler poses' which gets added to the toddlers pie menu. Also in CAS how can you even get remotely close enough?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2013 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Toddlers can pose, there are a handful of psoe boxes around but I like 'toddler poses' which gets added to the toddlers pie menu. Also in CAS how can you even get remotely close enough?

I honestly didn't know there were pose boxes for Toddlers.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th May 2013 at 12:54 AM
Here is toddler poses http://www.insimenator.org/smf/inde...ic,97012.0.html You will have to Google the rest yourself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2013 at 6:42 PM
This has some really cute poses, too.

Another trick to try: Have an adult teach the toddler to walk. After they get the kid standing up, pause the game and use the moveobjects cheat to put the toddler away from the adult so you can get a clear shot.