Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 7:14 AM
Default Love the idea!
I absolutely love the story behind this challenge! It is really exciting. I've never tried a challenge but this will be my first! One question, I have supernatural, and would it be okay to make the sisters fae? I think it would looks so cool and I would have a lot longer to earn forever young or ambrosia. I know it makes it easier, but for my first challenge id like to take. It easy on mysel. Thanks a bunch for the ideas!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 6:08 AM
Default Challenge Accepted!!!11`
I so want to do this challenge! but since the only challenge I've done is the asylum challenge, which i am still working on, i doubt i can handle this one since it seems so hard and having to be on top of all the sims at once. but def sounds fun
Test Subject
#128 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:36 AM
Default My four immortal sisters
I actually found this thread through the sims 3 forums. Then I looked around and decided to join. Anyway, I've already started and here are my four sisters: (clockwise from top left) Aria, Maya, Brigit and Demeter Goode (they look more identical than I intended. oops). I'm working on the back story now. I'll put up pics of the house soon.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#129 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 5:59 PM
I am personally doing good in my challenge. I also have one question, does the fire sister necessarily have to have home birth? or hospital birth? Besides that,
Test Subject
#130 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 5:29 AM
Can the air sister learn righting
#131 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:31 PM
i have a question about the water sister's traits. if you have generations instead of having family orented can you have nurturing?
Test Subject
#132 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 10:18 PM
Thanks! I'll try this challenge!
Test Subject
#133 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 1:25 AM
can someone please upload their houses/sims to the Exchange?? i really love making sims, but im terrible at it, and the same with houses, so please?
Test Subject
#134 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:56 PM
Great challenge! I really hope this one won't die, its very fun and complicating, but perfect! I may post pic's later.
Test Subject
#135 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 12:33 AM Last edited by Sweetieizme : 1st Oct 2013 at 10:16 PM.
This challenge sounds pretty interesting. I found it a couple months ago but was doing other challenges. A couple questions (Idk if ppl asked these questions, I read a few comments but didn't want to read every single one; 1st) Air sister should know all book skills (there are more wit new EPs) 2nd) The water sister should study the handiness skill of course if she is to fix everything. I will post pics soon!!!

Edit: So the Air sister is only allowed to get the first 3 Charisma skills and that all?!? This challenge is very complicated and not in that good way where u'd wanna keep going. Oh well, here's my pics:

Summer (Fire:Red) Spring (Air:Blonde) Autumn (Earth:Brown) Winter (Water:Blue)
[IMG]C:\Users\Lala Baby\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots\Screenshot-40.jpg[/IMG]

Summer, pregnant with baby number 2. Freaking out about her first son's b-day! Spring just rolling her eyes.
[IMG]C:\Users\Lala Baby\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots\Screenshot-41.jpg[/IMG]

Winter holding baby Max getting ready to sing happy b-day.
[IMG]C:\Users\Lala Baby\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots\Screenshot-42.jpg[/IMG]
Screenshots
Test Subject
#136 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 4:36 PM
am I alowed to buy an umbrella from buy mode?
Field Researcher
#137 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 3:42 AM Last edited by dedreav0531 : 10th Nov 2013 at 7:53 PM.
I like the idea of this challenge. I was thinking of making a Plantsim=Earth, Mermaid=Water, Ghost=Air, I'm not sure what I should do for Fire though. Maybe a vampire with firey red eyes and hair.
Test Subject
#138 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:15 PM
I've just created the lot and sisters for this challenge and wanted to share them with you in case you'd like to use pre-made to jump right in! I'm using updated rules that I found at http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/f....html#msg309219

Neither my lot or my sisters have any CC or store content, but I do have all EPs. Here is the link to my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/MonaLisaJones/mystudio
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
I like the idea of this challenge. I was thinking of making a Plantsim=Earth, Mermaid=Water, Ghost=Air, I'm not sure what I should do for Fire though. Maybe a vampire with firey red eyes and hair.

better a werewolf, vampires are just... not so alive.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slave_zombie_student
better a werewolf, vampires are just... not so alive.

I would but the werewolves irritate me with the whole forced change during a full moon. Maybe I'll make a genie or witch for fire.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:15 PM Last edited by slave_zombie_student : 19th Nov 2013 at 9:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
I would but the werewolves irritate me with the whole forced change during a full moon. Maybe I'll make a genie or witch for fire.

Genie fits so well

EDIT Added a file for all those people who just want a quickstart, it includes custom content like http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=489763 and i guess it was all, i didn't went to the extra gears (formal, swimsuit, athletic, ETC) it it has anything else in that place, i'm sorry, it was seed's fault pic down there:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Immortal just sisters.rar (4.71 MB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 5:58 PM
sorry if this is double posting but forgot to add how to play the "HARDCORE MODE":

1.- As you can see you have a 5th elemental, a cat who has hunting skill, in hardcore mode the cat is the ONLY WAY OF INCOME YOU HAVE. If you lack of pets you can add a "Thunder" sister (traits: loves the outdoors, slob, loner, cleptomaniac, lucky or gatherer if you have supernatural ) what's the purpose of this member: GO OUT OF TOWN AND GET STUFF TO SELL for income
2.- Also with supernatural fire sister must be a fairy, you can't eat any apples or watermelons during pregnancy if you get a male fairy he must lost his wings (aka: become human or any other supernatural being... even simbot and mermaid applies) before reaching adulthood, so keep a close eye to elixir consigment store
3.- the only Lifetime rewards you can buy are young again and age freezer for the sisters, after all they are supossed to be inmortal.
4.- All girls must learn the nectar making skill (world adventures)

The losing conditions of harcore mode are the next ones:
1.- contributing to the male fairy population by not taking any potion in time. (supernatural)
2.- Cat is retrieved by social services (pets)
3.- any of the sisters die before reaching inmortality and not having ambrosia to revive her (having ambrosia would be a "nice Save" after all)
4.- A girl reaches adulthood without learning nectar making skill (world adventures)
5.- altering the gender of a new baby by eating apples or watermelons
6.- Selling whatever produce the Earth sister had adquired
Test Subject
#143 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 2:07 PM
interesting challenge
Test Subject
#144 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 6:50 AM
is using bunk beds cheating? ive got into the futture which comes with bunk beds :3
Test Subject
#145 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 7:05 AM
also are all in one bathrooms against the rules. i hasve no room in the water sister quarter.
Test Subject
#146 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 11:06 PM
Hey Guys, I made a Lets Play for this check it out here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcsOxiXVxqc
Test Subject
#147 Old 12th May 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Khandnarutofan
when does the challenge end?
when you feel like ending it dur.
Test Subject
#148 Old 12th May 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zexxa
So far, very fun. Questions: When does this challenge end? And by the description I'm assuming we should also buy the kid stove and art table. I'll wait until I get the okay before buying them.

Let me introduce my sisters:

Here's Rei, my fire sim.

Ami, my air sim.

Makoto, my earth sim.

And Michiru, my water sim.

And here are their humble abodes.

Rei has had her first child with Hank Goddard and everyone is about halfway through their primary skills and two-three into their secondary skills(with the exception of Makoto, who has slightly higher cooking and no secondary skills).

I'd like to know when the challenge ends and what mods are allowed. Right now, I am running on no mods other than the don't put away fire pit mod.

BTW, if you figure out the names, you win 100 internets.

OMG, DID YOU GET THE NAMES FROM SAILOR MOON???
Test Subject
#149 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 7:48 PM
Default Water Sister
The water sister is only allowed to use cooking skill, but she has to repair broken things? I'm assuming shes allowed to use and develop the repair skill, because my water sister (Fiume) already fixed things and gained the skill.
Test Subject
#150 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 6:59 AM Last edited by RemusBlack : 26th Jun 2014 at 9:10 AM.
I've made my sisters and their house, but I've add a tv as I want to be able to take videos using the cameras that came with generations and have my sims watch them, as well as, placing the bakers station which a is store content in the kitchen. Hope you don't mind. I'd pictures of my immortal sisters, but I not sure how to add pictures
Page 6 of 9