Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 6:22 AM
Default What if they made an Urbz 2?
What would be your reaction to an announcement for an Urbz 2?

The urbz actually did well in sales, and got mixed to ok reviews. Why they never made a sequel? We may never know. Still, hope is not lost. There is always the future, and they MAY return one day to the urbz. With HD Collections on console becoming popular, to cult revivals, the urbz has a chance to at least get an HD collection or port.

What would be your reaction to this.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:09 AM
If they ever made Urbz 2? Well, first I would squeal. Because it would be so FRICKIN' cool. I mean sure, people are set in the "Sims 3", but the Urbz was where is at. I mean seriously, it would be so damn cool for them to make an Urbz 2. What Sims game was the ONLY one to feature: Red Bull, Verizon, and much more?

Urbz :D

What Sims game introduced weather change first?

Urbz :D

Best

Game

Ever

And I hope EA games looks at this, and makes Urbz 2. I looked at songs from the Urbz on Youtube, and a lot of people loved them game. I still play it. And Urbz 2 would be just to damn amazing

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:46 AM
I remembered the Urbz when it came out on the PS2. I spent days and days playing it.
They definatly should make Urbz 2, and I am going to buy it.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:50 AM
I know, right? I think I played until like three in the morning. Because I didn't want to stop playing. I was jamming out to the music, piercing my Urb up. I swear, I had more piercings on my Urb, that she looked soooo freakishly good

But no, seriously, I truly hope that they make Urbz 2. I think I would scream in the store. I know people would stop and stare. But it would be SO worth it

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013