Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 12:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Coat glich plx help me!
Okay,so i installed pets and loaded it up and went to create~A~sims and found that no matter what species of pet no matter what coat or accesories my pet stays black not coat black but like texure missing black
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 9:31 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
@sarah31537, as your headline already said, this probably belongs to our Help section. My first suspicion for your problem is either a CC/Mod conflict or a system specs problem.
Have you gone through our general troubleshooting FAQs already?

• General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue.
    • Please post a Quick summary of your System Specs
      Instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki.
    • If you have Dual-graphics, please post your complete DxDiag report in your thread. And put in between [ spoiler ] specs here [ /spoiler ] tags (remove the spaces).

• Sims 3 - Do the Game Problems FAQ
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.