Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 2:54 PM
Default Invalid link and subscriptions problem.
I uploaded a skin tone called lava skin tone but it got rejected. I want to do the changes but it doesn't let me.
When I go to private messages i see a message with submission of Lava skin tone.

Submission of Lava skin tone.
Dear stargirlvampire,

Your thread 'Lava skin tone.' in the Skintones area has been recieved, and is now in the moderation queue.

The usual waiting time for checking of submitted threads is 24-72 hours. We will look over your thread as soon as possible - please be patient, as our moderation staff are all unpaid volunteers, not employees.

Thank you for submitting to MTS! We hope to see your creation in the Downloads section soon!

Regards,

but when I go to the thread I get this message:

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please post in the Site Issues forum or if the above link doesn't work, email us."

I want to edit the thing I uploaded but it doesn't let me.
Also when I go to subscriptions the skin tone subscription isn't there so I can't edit it.
I want to edit the description,pictures and the credits of it.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:27 PM
When an upload is rejected, it is deleted, there is no editing or changing it. You will need to upload and go through the queue again, making sure to address all the issues in the rejection.

Subscriptions are automatic when an upload is approved.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:36 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered