Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:10 PM
Default WCIF Tiefling forehead horns?
I'm minorly obsessed with making DnD themed sims right now and while there are some really beautiful horns out there, I can't find a single mod that gives anything like the grown out from the forehead look that a lot of tielfings have.

There are two qunari horns that are amazing but don't attach to hat sliders so I can't move them up to the forehead. I've gotten most of them ones that are on Lana Finds, but the forehead piece is either totally evading me or doesn't exist. I really want to learn to mod to make ones for myself but until I learn where to even begin I'm still hunting.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 11:44 PM Last edited by Goodywood : 19th Jul 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:59 AM
I have a couple of these, the ones I didn't have are beautiful! I tried bringing the big curly ones forward and it just kinda looked funny, I don't remember if I tried rotating them but I will try it the next chance I get! Thanks!