Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:28 AM Last edited by ewitsarchie : 31st Oct 2017 at 1:36 PM.
Default *SOLVED* WCIF: Edible Raw Fish Mod
I know how weird this sounds... But where can I find a mod which allows non-werewolf sims to eat raw fish?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:51 AM
I'm not sure whether a mod like this exists because I had a quick look at the EatRaw_Ingredient tuning file and it seems that this restriction is hard-coded because in the tuning file there is no such restriction.
But I have often been wrong when I thought that something is impossible, so maybe someone else knows more than I do.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:29 PM Last edited by barbarat : 26th Jul 2017 at 3:21 PM.
I sure do not know more than @Don Babilon but perhaps this might work: Nona Sims has 6 Raw Meats Here at Nona's Sims . The Simlogical site is no longer available but you can get these at the Simlogical Index of Downloads. The link to download is at the top of the index.

Based on details by Nona these meats/poultry can be tuned so that non-werewolf sims can eat them:
Quote:
Special Information about Custom Raw Meat
By default, non-Vampires, non-Plant Sims, and non-Werewolves cannot eat Raw Meats. You can alter this by using the optional tuning file attached in the downloads section.
All vegetarians get sick from eating raw meat.
Daredevil non-Vampire/non-Werewolves will get a special moodlet when eating Raw Meats. Requires the Optional tuning file to be placed in your Mods\Packages folder.

See the details in the Script for Custom Foods by NonaMena page here at MTS.