Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 5:50 PM Last edited by flowr : 26th Mar 2016 at 6:30 AM. Reason: resolved
Default WCIF link to this eyebrow set?
I'm really liking this eyebrow set by onyxirony here: http://stuffiwantinmygame.tumblr.co...oaded-all-of-my
But all THREE of the links aren't working! If anyone knows where I can find them, I'll gladly appreciate it
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 6:15 PM
Onyx is still fairly active at her simblr, so you might be able to send her a message.
I'm not seeing back-up files for it anywhere online, either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Onyx is still fairly active at her simblr, so you might be able to send her a message.
I'm not seeing back-up files for it anywhere online, either.

Thanks, anyway. I'll try to contact her via her simblr, hopefully she can re-upload the files or something.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:47 PM
I was just looking for the link too, did you happen to find them or did she send you the set somehow? Thanks in advance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Susan7
I was just looking for the link too, did you happen to find them or did she send you the set somehow? Thanks in advance.

Here, I'm not 100% sure that all the brows pictured are included, but most of them are :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flowr
Here, I'm not 100% sure that all the brows pictured are included, but most of them are :D

Thank you so much, you literally saved my life. LOL :lovestruc
Since Onyxirony isn't active on Tumblr anymore, or at least I couldn't send her a message...