Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:35 AM
Default Basically....Can i slow down time?
....maybe to half the time? (2 seconds = 1 sim minute)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:58 PM
It depends on which EP you have. There is a cheat code that might help, but I forgot which EP introduced it. "slowmotion #" where # is replaced by a number from 1-8 gets progressively slower, and slowmotion 0 sets it back to normal. I suspect that you might be looking for slowmotion 1.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:09 PM
However, if you mean that you want their day to lengthen, as opposed to them merely going in slowmo, then you're out of luck. The only hacks that exist for that merely loop the time, and that causes odd things to happen.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:25 PM Last edited by darkwarrior5558 : 18th Jan 2010 at 9:27 PM. Reason: Addon to Post
CC is avalible for download to stop and slow time, but like astro said, it messes up damn game play. There are only sevral ingame methods to freeze time, aswell. :Anyhow, try using: setHour ##
( ## being the 24 hour clock. ex- 13 = 1:00 in sim time.)
This works great when i date the Grand Vampire, making them stay forever.
PS. then i marry her And if you check the readme for sims2, you'll see what EP introduced that slowmotion cheat. ( I'm too lazy to check it )

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:45 PM
http://www.simchaotics.net/Files/MerolaSims2/ME_new.htm

This allows you to change the rate at which time progresses, so that 1 sim minute lasts longer or shorter in game time, etc. The above warnings may be referring to this, but hey, it works for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:43 PM
thanks for that. i found an objects on this site aswell, cant remember where though -_-
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by please_dont_crash_my_game
http://www.simchaotics.net/Files/MerolaSims2/ME_new.htm

This allows you to change the rate at which time progresses, so that 1 sim minute lasts longer or shorter in game time, etc. The above warnings may be referring to this, but hey, it works for me.

I had this before when I play S2 and it worked like a charm. No problems! Glad to find it again.