Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#601 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:59 AM
Ripp & Cleo taking a nap now that they've finally got through the toddler stage. What they don't know is that they're expecting again.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#602 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 3:31 AM
General Buzz finally found love with a beautiful townie named, Elsa. They're both almost elders, so they won't have any children together. (its a shame, cause she is really pretty) But they will be able to enjoy the rest of their days with each other
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#603 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Charmful : 16th May 2016 at 8:06 PM.
Shaun Piper has been in this thread before as a part of another couple, he's been a Class-A womanizer since he was a teen.

His demeanor changed slightly when Maggie Orbinson left him a taste of his own medicine by hooking up and then leaving the next morning which drove Shaun into an obsession with her. Maggie wasn't a firecracker like Gina MacKenzie but she had this classy, cool, collected, and most of all conniving essence about her which Shaun found intriguing. He flew too close to the sun however and got tricked into marrying her. His wife. Maggie Piper.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#604 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 10:07 PM
Daniel and Mary-Sue... dancing... I guess...

Alexander and his bride Isabella on their wedding day... she has a habit of dressing like his Mother.. it's very... Freudian...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#605 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 1:44 AM
Charon Anderson, home from college and newly wed to her husband, Alex:

Theorist
#606 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 6:01 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 26th Mar 2016 at 6:39 PM.
Garrett and Margaret McGill - These two are pretty doting...though one of their new neighbor's has been trying to put the moves on (ACR2 style no less), Garrett. Not sure if anything will come of that (he's rejected the advances thus far), but what I do know is that Margaret is desperate to have a baby and has been dragging Garrett all over the home trying to conceive, but he seems rather indifferent about it. She wasn't too successful during their rotation - maybe things will work out for her the next time I play them.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#607 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:58 PM
Lucjusz and Liliana then and now :lovestruc

Little Lidka is their baby
Forum Resident
#608 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 4:35 PM
Brett Grunt and Galaxy Curious say goodnight after their date
Test Subject
#609 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 1:49 AM
Yvonne, And Devon. :'D <3

Kasei And Yukiko. ;D

Lab Assistant
#610 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 11:09 AM
The two couples (so far) in Warnerly.

The Sanderson

and the Taylor
Theorist
#611 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 5:16 PM
Bob and Babs first kiss, soon on their way to college

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Theorist
#612 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 12:37 AM
Daria Hewitt and townie Marie Rauscher (in the red) - My playable sim decided she just had to be with this townie...she got her wish. They moved into an apartment together and appear to be getting on quite well. However, Daria decided to skip college (showed no interest in attending) and is now having a hard time finding a job within her skill set. So, Marie is the only one working right now. We'll see how things go for these two once the rent is due - Marie has a fear (which I locked in place) of paying the rent late.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Theorist
#613 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:15 PM
Thalès L'Ecuyer and Héka Bossenec
Last date before Héka goes to uni. Thalès is one year younger but I think he'll go too.
Both have alien genes. Thalès' mother is half alien and Héka is half alien. I won't say that I'm looking forward to see their offsprings because, you know, my sims often do their own thing.

Lab Assistant
#614 Old 4th May 2016 at 9:28 AM
Kenga (she) and Angie (he) Rosso.

Scholar
#615 Old 4th May 2016 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Uri-simka
Kenga (she) and Angie (he) Rosso.

Aw, they look like two little cute elves.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Lab Assistant
#616 Old 12th May 2016 at 8:21 PM
Bonsai Tree and her husband, Arnold. They're currently expecting their first child!

Mad Poster
#617 Old 20th May 2016 at 9:18 AM
Do gay teens count as couples?

"Of course we do," say Andrew and Julian, "especially when we've been going steady as long as we have!"

Here they are when recently visiting their friend Ross Moore. Although still teens their relationship has matured: they are comfortable in each other's company; they don't have to be making out all the time!

And now here is my newest and, by far, my youngest couple. Thanks to @BoilingOil 's same sex variant of the Children's Crushes mod, Hans Moltke (Julian's little brother) has fallen for Hermes Hunter. Hermes is the son of Bluewater newcomer Miriam Hunter.

Here they are having their first kiss. Hans is on the right. (Apologies for the gentleman in the background. It's Nicholas Watson, Miriam's lodger and lover. His outfit is a variant of Knightskykyte's Pretty Boy.)

Now they think they're in love. (Sorry Hans, you know you're in love! )

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#618 Old 20th May 2016 at 5:10 PM

Here's my favourite household to play with of my build a city challenge.
They're stood on the front porch they married on with their two sons mid way through the first round of year 3.

And here's a just married couple who have suffered a miscarriage, but are expecting again.
All the cats will just have to do as their babies for now!
Field Researcher
#619 Old 26th May 2016 at 4:29 AM

The Jacobs', Cora and Quinn, will both soon be adding a new baby to the family.

The Reamons. Happy appearances, but I have a feeling once Kandis learns of Juan's infidelity, they will be over.
Link Ninja
#620 Old 30th May 2016 at 7:52 PM Last edited by Charmful : 17th Mar 2017 at 5:13 PM.
Default Greystones
This couple has been together since they were in Uni together. They were actually a part of the first wave of custom Uni students I made to celebrate getting the Uni EP. Sasha and Silas were both big on parties, he was the Hoh Fruhm Fraternity president and she was the really cool bisexual beauty from La Fiesta Tech that would casually make out with future rock goddess Erin Elberts and then show Silas equal interest before the party ended. Silas was the one who ended up winning her heart. They have two sons together named Sebastian and Skylar , both adults now. Sasha became one of the most powerful women in the region by becoming the media magnate and Silas worked many years in law, and recently retired from defending international corporations. They finally were able to relax and take in a vacation at Twikkii.

Field Researcher
#621 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 9:00 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:26 AM.

Here's Joel winning the heart of April. Funnily enough they were childhood crushes, friends, and now have just started dating.
Joel's family seems to have a lot of childhood sweethearts! He's the second one now to roll the want to date his childhood friend.
Link Ninja
#622 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 6:40 AM
Default Another Elder couple
Matthew and Kimmy Hart have graced this couple's thread before, back in their youth, which you can sort of see those pics of them on the wall behind them.

However, on a more somber note, this was the couples last pic together as Matthew died later that day. Kimmy is not long for this world and will soon join him in platinum aspiration paradise afterlife.

Forum Resident
#623 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:48 PM
Dorien Gibson (grandson of Trish & Trent Traveller) discusses the school play with his girlfriend Brittany who just got off work

Rania Grunt Kosmokos (daughter of Ripp Grunt) and her husband Ray dance in their underwear for the last time as adults. They are both aging up later that day.
Field Researcher
#624 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:43 PM Last edited by eduseo : 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:22 AM.

Orange Elonso, blue Noah. In their oblivious days of friendship.

The first kiss after making their relationship official.
(Elonso autonomously surprise smooched Noah prior to this though, which was both their first kisses. :D)

No! I refuse to accept your boundaries game! A slight age difference doesn't stop the love!

And present day, waiting for their first baby to come along. Noah secretly has marriage in mind too.

As of at this moment, they're my favourite couple in my game. :lovestruc
(Oh, and Noah is Joel's older brother by the way.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#625 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:35 AM Last edited by zeroboys008 : 1st Jul 2016 at 5:32 AM.
Unbelievably cute pics @eduseo! Wow!

Brad & Thomas are an inseparable couple. They recently met as freshmen in Sim State's most popular dorm and hit it off right away. They've already expressed wants to get engaged and can't wait to spend the rest of their lives together...but after completing their degrees!

They recently went clubbing at Malcolm Landgraab's Club Dante with some uni friends and we're pretty much in their own world the entire night. And uh, let's just say Brad encouraged Thomas to take off his hat and fix up his hair at some point that night hehe...

Page 25 of 36