Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:11 AM
2 points to Katie Becca for looking it up and validating my genius when I was too lazy to.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:16 AM
YES! I have 2 points!

What do I do with them?
Scholar
#128 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:24 AM
Save them, you will need them in the future...

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#129 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:58 PM
I really hate horse, I don't know why, I just hate them so much. I think their big and stupid, I hate their face and their legs, I actually hate all Ungulates, excluding cows and giraffes; I personally giraffes are uber cute. Though I come to the knowledge of maybe, possibly, could be the reason why I hate horses so much. I once, as a small child, wanted one of those hop springing horse (you know, the one on the pars and you sit on them and jump up and down) I used to always want that; I'd go to Walmart or Kmart and ride those peeny horses (you know~ the one that moved all slow) but then years went by and I never got one because we were poor. But now we have money, and can in fact buy it, but I am 5'8 feet, at the age of teen I was 5'3, so now that dream is gone...

I don't know if that's why, I'm no psychiatrist, but I do know that I hate horses.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#130 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:47 PM
My biggest peeve is now myself.
I ruined my computer yet again *huge sigh*
Now I have to run it in safe mode.

It has to restart itself about 4 times before it goes to the black screen with promps like "Safe Mode" and "Start Windows normally" Gah. Any idea how to fix it??

I'm running it in safe mode because firefox crashed without even starting and internet explorer starts, but theres errors with it and it has to shut off internet explorer. I have no previous backups so I can't restore my files
I was on a webpage trying to watch a Emma Watson video, and it installed then uninstalled ActiveX
Anyone know what the hell I can do?

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#131 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:24 PM
Have you scanned for viruses?
Scholar
#132 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
Use Kaspersky's free virus scanner:

http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/pa...n=1247514334327

Lab Assistant
#133 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:38 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#134 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:23 AM
The Dell dude scanned for me.
I had 223 corrupt files, ugh.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#135 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:45 AM
when you give someone a compliment but they act as if they don't want to accept it.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#137 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:54 AM
How do you know we're all the same inside? Have you seen the inside of some people? They don't all look the same. You haven't seen the inside of me. Wait... you haven't... HAVE YOU?

Scholar
#139 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM
Don't tell me you're going down the list, commenting on everything. This isn't a serious thread. The fact that I have to tell you this.. speaks for itself.

And to answer your question: Masochists.

Field Researcher
#140 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:56 AM
My biggest peeve is -ahem- slutty clothes.
And another is these women with -ahem- some extra baggage -ahem- walking around in tight shirts that show all their folds. It just looks nasty.

I loathe these articles of clothing the teenagers these days wear, it's like bra-tops and ultra-mini-skirts!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#141 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:02 AM
Oh god, I hate that too.
I don't see how it'd be offensive, though, it's true. The women around here should either lose weight or not wear clothes so tight!

I hate bra tops, but mini skirts are kind of cute!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#142 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
haha, true, but I don't blame the heavy women, I hardly see plus size clothes that's not moomoos, so like I heard from someone before, expect these big women to wear ultra mini tube top and hot pants when the only clothes in they're size is a garbage bag.

I peeve when anyone where whore clothes too, unless they look good in them (you know, more classy then I got a T-shirt and cut the boobies out) Though the teens thing is getting a little annoying, they don't even have anything to show off, maybe that's why the buy it ultra small and ultra tight .

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Field Researcher
#143 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
Hah,Hah, yes, that's what I think too.

I cannot believe my neighbor let her 17 year old daughter get a boob job O.O
Instructor
#144 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:37 PM
I was watching Maury, and this fifteen year old girl was going on there to get a free tummy tuck and a boob job. She was at the most a size ten and she was saying how she had to leave school because people were teasing her about being fat, she was saying that she's been home schooled for four years because the boys where saying she was flat chested... um... she was in fourth grade, I was flat chested too in 4th grade. but the doctor said he usually turn down people who he knows really don't need the surgeries, but she really needed 'help', they freak'n gave her double Ds, no fifteen needs breast implants, breast lifts maybe, implants no, especially no DDs.

My city =D
Scholar
#145 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:58 PM
I have to disagree with there only being moomoo-like clothes for larger women. I am definitely NOT small, by an standards, and I manage to wear comfortable, good looking, non-whorish (well, most of the time) clothes. Speaking from personal experience (other girls I know, not me), those girls who wear those tiny clothes when they clearer shouldn't be, used to be skinny, or at least small. They still wear the clothes they wore when they were thin, and/or can't except that they are no longer thin. It's sad, really. Of course, some were never skinny, realize how bad it looks, and just want to look like whores.

Forum Resident
#146 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:26 PM
Those stickers they put on apples, pears, peaches, plums (fruit you don't normally peel) drive me up the wall.

I worked with a lady that brought an apple to work everyday. For fun she stuck every one of those stickers, side by side, along the edge of her desk. After several months she had pretty much wall-papered her cubicle with them!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Alchemist
#147 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:32 PM
I don't like those stickers too. I know I've brought 'Pink Lady' apples so why do I
have to peel off a pink sticker saying 'Pink Lady' ???!!!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#148 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:33 PM
Cuz they want you to know they are from our own person here, Pink, oh yes.
And they're poisoned.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 6 of 6