Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:09 AM
Default A Full List of Hula Hack Added Options?
I'm weighing the pros and cons before I think of replacing Aikea Guinea's paintings with the Hula Hack because they conflict. Before I make a decision, I want to know exactly what is in there to see if the animations I want are in there. Is there a site somewhere or download for a full list of the animations so I can look it over?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 11:13 AM
Are you talking about pose boxes? Because if it's a clickable object, it probably doesn't matter if they conflict since the code is only activated when you click on the object. Have you information to say they shouldn't be used together. It tends to be only hacks or mods that are in effect all the time that cause that kind of issue.

If you want to post links, we could test them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 11:35 AM
If you mean Hula and more, you can use them with the painting. I use to use that, the painting and numerous pose boxes all together. The painting is a stand alone object not a global mod while hula and more is added to a sim pie menu.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
If you mean Hula and more, you can use them with the painting. I use to use that, the painting and numerous pose boxes all together. The painting is a stand alone object not a global mod while hula and more is added to a sim pie menu.

Is that so? Someone in one of the threads for the paintings said they conflicted and didn't work together, so I wasn't sure what was up.