Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:37 PM
Default Male Pompadour/Eyeliner

Anywhere I can get anything even remotely close to this?? I've scoured every site I know of but couldn't find anything.
(pst: the character is Mondo Oowada from Danganronpa)
my cornhead sim needs a hair <//3

also, can I find that type of eyeliner anywhere?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM
NOTE: I am willing to buy from the store, but will not pay on sites like Peggyzone.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:50 PM Last edited by shmovese : 2nd Sep 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: two more eyeliners added
ok maybe you need to layer make up to create that look (by having make up in different categories or using a mod like master controller + integration from nraas)
1. you need something like a cat eye eyeliner or winged eyeliner e.p. Astrea Nevermore created on and published it here : [Eyeliner] Winged Eyes obviously its in the eyeliner category
or this one French Eye Liner by steadyaccess (TSR)
or these ones Death Me Eyeliners by missy harries (eyeliner section)
2. you need freakin high rising eyebrows e.p. mochie029 created ones that are close, or better maybe from his newer set here (Brows)

also you can find good hairstyles for that character at e.p. Kijikos (- all male Hairstyles) (the longer hairpart) but no idea what to do with the quiff!!!

also did you already checked Sims 3 Anime Finds

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>