Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:38 PM
Backed Benches for dining table ?
Trying to find some nice modern looking bench chairs with backs for dining tables, somthing like pic below

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 9:54 PM Last edited by shmovese : 1st Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM.
@TotaMariee you need to update the pic...its gone ;-) or describe the benches better for noobs like me
edit: pic is back - or was it only my slow connection that it took longer to show up

i found a bench so far thats modern but very different looking from your pic Single Bench by Rosieuk (TSR) and also not functional for eating at the table since its cloned from a loveseat

since i have no idea if thats ok i stop searching here. its easy to find the bench from the pic as sofa/loveseat (i am certain i have seen such thing)

if you wanted sims to be able to eat from the bench regularly (as from a chair) i am not certain if thats possible. maybe as a sectional booth dining chair (as in sims 2) but i am uncertain if there are ones for sims 3. the only sectionals i know of are "comfy loveseats at the end" when putted together.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>