Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 86 of 92
Test Subject
#2126 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:41 PM
Since the patch on the 19th feb any teens that i age up wear random clothes , This is the only mod i use ingame
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2127 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 10:46 PM
Thank you! I would much rather watch Sims pee clothed than have the mosaic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2128 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 1:54 AM
Thank you for keeping this updated! Just got the newest version, as Ive had the old version all this time. lol.
Lab Assistant
#2129 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 11:35 PM
Well my sims will wear a random top in the shower and my hacks are minimal

Administrator of Her Opinion
THANKS POST
#2130 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 10:15 PM
tks :)
Scholar
#2131 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by booba
Well my sims will wear a random top in the shower and my hacks are minimal

if you can see the top the mod is working.
It only removes the mosaic.
Test Subject
#2132 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 10:47 AM
Yeah, this mod is absolutely not working after the latest patch. As in crashes the game the minute I enter any lot. No other mods installed, this is the culprit.
Scholar
#2133 Old 7th Apr 2019 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maelstrom
Yeah, this mod is absolutely not working after the latest patch. As in crashes the game the minute I enter any lot. No other mods installed, this is the culprit.

Remove the file LocalThumb Cash.package.
Repair your game from Origin.

Mod is OK.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2134 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 7:24 PM
I just added this mod to my sims 4 and it works thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2135 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 10:25 AM
Thank you I just added this mod to my sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2136 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 10:26 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#2137 Old 7th May 2019 at 4:32 AM
i have the mc command center mode and the ui cheat mod and the no mosaic mod and the no mosaic is not working for me. even with a fresh install of the mod...all other mods work as they should.
Scholar
#2138 Old 7th May 2019 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kartia
i have the mc command center mode and the ui cheat mod and the no mosaic mod and the no mosaic is not working for me. even with a fresh install of the mod...all other mods work as they should.

I have the same set of mods and this one works.
What is your expectation of the mod? Is the mosaic still there?
Test Subject
#2139 Old 13th May 2019 at 5:06 PM
who in satan would want to do a toddler compatibility update?! please take them off on another update, thank you.
Test Subject
#2140 Old 23rd May 2019 at 2:57 AM

Same for me
Lab Assistant
#2141 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 5:30 AM

Same for me as well
Scholar
#2142 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CataSweetSunshine
It is not working for me, the toddlers are always wearing diapers. I have to get rid of all my custom content/mods and definitely this was the problem. I downloaded the "updated version" but it seems you need to fix it, hopefully soon! So we can get the mod as usual other than that with the all other ages works perfectly.

This mod only removes the mosaic. Ir will not do anything about clothing.
As it seems that you can see the diapers this mod works.

Maybe you should remove the file localthumbcache.package. Traces of the old version may be cached there.
Test Subject
#2143 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
This mod only removes the mosaic. Ir will not do anything about clothing.
As it seems that you can see the diapers this mod works.

Maybe you should remove the file localthumbcache.package. Traces of the old version may be cached there.

Yeah I always delete the localthumbcache, I know it works. But the problem is toddlers are showering with the diaper and it annoys me cause I want to get rid of that. None of my older sims have problems or shower with their clothes on, and in previous update I didn't have a problem until now.
Test Subject
#2144 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 9:25 PM
Currently not working under island paradies with current patch level. can u fix this wonderful mod?
Scholar
#2145 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CataSweetSunshine
Yeah I always delete the localthumbcache, I know it works. But the problem is toddlers are showering with the diaper and it annoys me cause I want to get rid of that. None of my older sims have problems or shower with their clothes on, and in previous update I didn't have a problem until now.

Clothes are tagged for use in different environment i.e shower. Do you have CC diapers? They may be tagged incorrectly.
Instructor
#2146 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 8:33 PM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 11th Jul 2019 at 6:39 PM.
My Toddlers never had their diapers off when bathing or going potty with this mod. It only takes of the censor not the diapers. It‘s always been that way.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2147 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 1:47 AM
Great mod! maxis by now should have made this pixalation an option that can be turned on or off. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#2148 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 7:51 AM Last edited by hof1971 : 10th Jul 2019 at 6:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kampfmuschel
Currently not working under island paradise with current patch level. can u fix this wonderful mod?

It's not a pkg, it's rar, unzip
Test Subject
#2149 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 8:53 PM
it does not work
Instructor
#2150 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cullaidh
it does not work

Huh? It still works as it suppose to with the latest IL patch.
Page 86 of 92