Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 1:47 PM
Default Annual Calendar Contest - Now Open
Official MTS 2017 Calendar Contest

It's November and with that brings our 6th annual calendar contest! Contests are now open for entries but you have the entire month of November to submit an entry. There are 3 different contests, one for each version of the game. This contest will give you a chance to share unique screenshots from your game depicting the calendar year.

The theme this year is all about landscapes or decor pictures representing the feel of the month you choose to enter. A winner will be chosen for each month for, up to, a total of 36 winners (12 for each game)!

For details and a chance to enter visit the game thread of your choice (or even all 3)!

TS2 Contest

TS3 Contest

TS4 Contest

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 2:51 PM
There are not many days left for this competition so if you want to enter you'll need to get your skates on!

I'm looking forward to loads of new entries between now and the end of Wednesday (30 November)

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!