Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 1:05 AM
OKay, this may be a stupid question.. But.. For the EP clothes.. Are they standalone, or, do I need the EP to use them?? I'm asking because, they are are very cute and I'd love to use them.
Test Subject
#152 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shrike2415
Don't you think we have enough pregnant teens in real life?

Yes, I do. Terrible parents are the ones who let their teens mate and get pregnant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 3:28 AM
Thank you for this. I am about to start the Runaway Teen Challenge, and if she does end up getting pregnant as a teen (Trying for realism here... Teen pregnancy does happen. Sad but true.) - at least now I won't have just a floating head!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#154 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BiddyBoo_Two
Quote: Originally posted by Shrike2415
Don't you think we have enough pregnant teens in real life?
Yes, I do. Terrible parents are the ones who let their teens mate and get pregnant.

I just would like to step up and say that I find these posts mildly offensive. I'm 18 and have a 3 month old son. Obviously that means I was pregnant at 17 (age of consent here is 16 so it was perfectly legal). Our protection failed. I think that I'm doing just as good a job as anyone could. Granted, I understand if you directed your comments towards teenagers who deliberately get pregnant, but what about those of us who tried to be careful? I never wanted kids, but my little boy is the most precious thing in the world in my eyes and I love him with all my heart. Perhaps you should be a little more sensitive towards those of us who didn't mean for it to happen, we were just trying to have fun. I'm trying to give my little one a good life, but being judged makes it hard you know?
I hope you'll be kinder in the future to young mums.

Anyway, that aside, I love these clothes! Thank you so much For those who don't like pregnant teens in their game, don't download the mod. Personally I like a bit of realism - mainly teens just woohooing, but sometimes townies decide to go further xD
Test Subject
#155 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
I just would like to step up and say that I find these posts mildly offensive. I'm 18 and have a 3 month old son. Obviously that means I was pregnant at 17 (age of consent here is 16 so it was perfectly legal). Our protection failed. I think that I'm doing just as good a job as anyone could. Granted, I understand if you directed your comments towards teenagers who deliberately get pregnant, but what about those of us who tried to be careful? I never wanted kids, but my little boy is the most precious thing in the world in my eyes and I love him with all my heart. Perhaps you should be a little more sensitive towards those of us who didn't mean for it to happen, we were just trying to have fun. I'm trying to give my little one a good life, but being judged makes it hard you know?
I hope you'll be kinder in the future to young mums.

Anyway, that aside, I love these clothes! Thank you so much For those who don't like pregnant teens in their game, don't download the mod. Personally I like a bit of realism - mainly teens just woohooing, but sometimes townies decide to go further xD

Very well said
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 9:31 AM
Anything that is non-default is good with me! Thanks!
Test Subject
#157 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 9:09 PM
DOes this work with the latest update/Into the future EP?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 8:15 AM
Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 7:49 AM
Extremely helpful. Thx
Test Subject
#160 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 6:11 PM
My game keeps freezing and saying its not responding. What do i do? i haven't updated my game in awhile because i downloaded mods and i don't want to have to do it all over again. my game is at 1.38.... i know, ancient. is my game to out of date for this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 11:07 PM
Thank love Them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#162 Old 12th May 2014 at 9:14 PM
Very happy with your work. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 14th May 2014 at 11:17 PM
meow
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#164 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:14 PM
love the clothes! an all-in-one dl would be nice as well, easier than dling 22 files to open and place.
THANKS POST
#165 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 8:39 AM
I really needed this mod thanks
Test Subject
#166 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 11:43 AM
Default Not Working
Hi, I d/loaded the preggy clothes for my teen, but she is already preggy and her body is showing as invisible - how do you get to select the preggy clothes when the wardrobe doesn't allow you to, and with cheat codes on there isn't an option to go to create a sim menu? Please help - very upset

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
Great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:41 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Gj
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:00 PM
Gracias voy a probarlo, ok.
Test Subject
#171 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:43 PM
I downloaded it correctly but it says its a 'rar' file. Sorry if this is basic stuff, I'm new to all of this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:23 AM
haven't tried it yet but hope it works, thanks in advance
THANKS POST
#173 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:38 PM
Thanks! This solves my problem of Ms. Landgraab disembodied head!!
Test Subject
#174 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 9:31 PM
Default The links are not working >_>. Am i doing somethig wrong please help
Quote: Originally posted by benji229
This is for the ones who need more help.
First you must have S3PE installed if not go here http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=723.0
1. On the install options select Associate *.package with s3pe? 1.png finsh the install.
2. Then go to the folder you have your the files in 2.png start with the first one doudle
click on it.
3. When S3PE opens double click on CASP 3.png then group from 0x7EF9DC82 4.png
to 0x00000000 5.png click OK than save 6.png close S3PE.
4. Do this for all the packages.

I hope this helps out.
Test Subject
#175 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beccamilo2820
My game keeps freezing and saying its not responding. What do i do? i haven't updated my game in awhile because i downloaded mods and i don't want to have to do it all over again. my game is at 1.38.... i know, ancient. is my game to out of date for this?

yes you need to have 1.50 or higher for it to work hope this helps.
Page 7 of 8