Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:10 PM
Default Gilmore Girls

Who else was as obsessed with this show as I was? Oh man, do I miss it. I've seen every episode numerous times and it just gets better and better.

Talk about your favorite episodes, quotes, characters, etc. You know the drill.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:35 PM
I miss it but the last season was stupid. I hated the last 2 actually (the Rory-Lorelai fight, then the hot and cold Luke/Lorelai relationship...the forced bit with April, then April being written out...the last few shows just disappointed.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:40 PM
Yeah, that's because the original writers left. I was pretty sad about that, it wasn't the same after they left.
#4 Old 11th May 2008 at 3:37 AM
I think the Lorelai/Rory fight was needed, it made the two of them more separate. Like they were 2 people, not the 1 anymore.
I hated that she married Chris.
#5 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:06 AM
I watched every episode but "Lorelai?! Lorelai?!"

I want to see it

then I will be done

but omg. I love this show.
It really seriously helped me grow up.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:21 PM
I've seen it a couple times in reruns on ABC Family but never really followed it faithfully. I thought that Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham had a great rapport between them and a very realistic relationship. Of the few episodes I've seen, my favorite ones were when Jared Padalecki was on the show .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:44 PM
Ugh! I hated when she married Chris too. I was like NONONONONONONO. Poor Luke... they ended up together though, so it's all good. Towards the end of the show, mostly the last season, I really started to dislike Rory. She just got on my nerves and was kind of bitchy... I loved Logan, though. I didn't at first, but he grew on me.

I did love Dean (aka Jared Padelecki ), he was a great first boyfriend. Not to mention, he was so frackin' adorable and skinny and tall. You just wanna squeeze him. Everytime his character got frustrated though (and he still does it on Supernatural), he'd do this thing with his eyebrows. It gets me everytime.

Jess, on the other hand... I had/have the BIGGEST tv crush on him. Milo Ventimiglia is my love. So adorable... I was sad when he left the show for good.
#8 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:47 PM
I liked Dean more than Jess.

<3 maybe it's just Jared.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:48 PM
Ironic that Jared Padalecki would play a Dean on Gilmore Girls, then move onto a show where his brother's name is Dean.

I know exactly the eyebrow thing you're talking about, afinefrenzy. I think it's kinda cute :D.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:50 PM
It is VERY cute, but I imagine he gets a headache from doing it so much...

And yeah, when the first episode of Supernatural came on, I was like... HEY... that was his name on GG!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:02 PM
Oh god i loved this show! I didnt see the last episodes so i dont know what happened. Did Lorelai and Luke EVER get together in the end? lol.

And who did Rory end up with? She had so many guys i lost track, heh.

I miss it.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:08 PM
Yeah, Luke and Lorelai got back together in the last episode. Logan proposed to Rory in one of the last episodes, but she said no. So she ended up with no one.

I like to think, in my head, that she will get back together with Jess and they'll get married and have adorable babies. But that would be kinda weird seeing as her stepdad is his uncle... so... they would be, what, cousins by marriage? Weird...
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:23 PM
I always preffered her too...whats his face..the guy who worked in the shop at first, her first guy. Carn't think of his name, man thats going to bug me.

Jess was a cutie though. And yeh, it would of gotten a little wierd them two getting together and having babies lol. Take it Luke and Lorelai got married or something..

#14 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:58 PM
Lorelai's Men

Chris
Max
Alex (the guy who took her fishing)
Almost Chris
Luke =]
Chris [again] =[
Luke [again] =]

Rory's Men

Dean =]
Almost Tristan
Dean post-first breakup
Jess =/
Dean [again] imo, saddest breakup
Almost Marty
Logan
Theorist
#15 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:32 PM
A couple of my observations--regarding Lorelai and that guy, Alex--just dropped it, never really went anywhere...a bit stupid...at least refer to it in a later episode in passing.

And, I wanted Rory to wind up with Marty or Dean.

Tristan-bleh, unredeemable character until you saw through his 'facade,' Jess--just couldn't stand the guy but he did mature in the later shows (as a guest). Logan, another prat but he also matured later in the show and really turned out to be a decent guy (with a screwed up family).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:36 PM
Oh man, I had such a crush on Marty. I wish something would've happened there. He was so cute. I loved his curly hair.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th May 2008 at 9:19 PM
Dean! Ah yes, Dean that was it lol. They should of ended up together

Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:19 PM
Oh no! Lorelai and Luke got back together?! I was hoping she will stay married with Rory's dad.. he's a lot cuter than the grumpy, sulky lumberLuke.

Rory always had sweetest boys. While the show I thought Jess was better looking than Dean but meanwhile I think Jared Padalecki is the cutest hunk on TV :lovestruc
#19 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:27 PM
Really? I thought Dean had like, the sweet guy thing and cuteness way beyond Jess. Those eyes? His smile?

Jess was kind of a punk at first.

Dean's breakup[s] with Rory were THE saddest, you have to admit.
1st - 'I love you' incident
the makeup awww 'I love you, you idiot!'
2nd- Dance Marathon =[ He was so heartbroken, especially the "she likes Jess...doesn't she?" before that episode
3rd - "I don't belong here...not anymore"

I thought Lindsay was his biggest mistake.
Jess' was leaving Rory over and over again.
and guys? his childhood could have been way worse.

But Luke and Lorelai are perfect!!! =]
And Chris. -_-'
He needs to stop being such an annoyance
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th May 2008 at 10:22 AM
I actually didn't understand why Chris freaked out so much just because Lorelai wrote a letter to the judge in Luke's child custody case... maybe the story line was just not well written, but for me the whole thing doesn't make sense. Probably the writers only wanted to get rid of Chris...
#21 Old 12th May 2008 at 10:48 AM
I loved Marty's transformation. I think that was most awesome, and it showed Rory what she missed out on.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:11 PM
I figured I'd put pictures of Rory's boys because they're pretty...
Hope no one minds. :D

I was trying to find pics of them from back when they were on the show... but I couldn't find any good enough ones, so these are all more recent.

Dean something (Jared Padalecki)
Such a cutie. Love him. <3

Tristan (Chad Michael Murray)
Personally, I can't stand this guy. Not just the character, but the actual guy. He just bugs me for some reason. This was the only pic I could find where he actually had a shirt on.

Jess Mariano (Milo Ventimiglia)
*drools* LOVELOVELOVELOVE *drools more*

Marty (Wayne Wilcox)
I so loved Marty. I wish something would've happened.

Logan (Matt Czuchry)
Didn't like him at first, but he totally grew on me. Loooved him.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:12 PM
I still like Dean best, from the few episodes I've seen. He was such a sweetheart. However, I could be biased :P.

Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:14 PM
Yeah, he's my favorite besides Jess.
Look at that smile! How can anyone not love him?

You should google pictures of him, by the way. A VERY nice picture of him is like the first one on there...
Mad Poster
#25 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:15 PM
Oh believe you me, I've googled him before :D.

Sounds vaguely stalker-ish...

Page 1 of 9