Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emotional Inertia Classic

by roBurky Posted 5th Mar 2017 at 9:41 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2021 at 3:53 PM by roBurky : v1.13.1 released

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:57 PM
thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 12:48 AM
The Sims 4 update today to v1.35.10 was a minor content and bug fix patch. This mod continues to work with no changes required.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:30 PM
The Sims 4 update to v1.36.99 was a major patch to prepare for the Cats & Dogs expansion. Many mods will be broken by it and require an update from their creators. But thankfully, my mods have survived, and continue to work with no changes required!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:59 PM
I love this mod and am happy it's one of the few mods that don't need replacing with this patch.
Instructor
#55 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 2:21 AM
Is this compatible with Zerbu's Experiences mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
Is this compatible with Zerbu's Experiences mod?

There's no incompatibility between that mod and this mod, but Zerbu's Experiences has not been updated in some time, and is no longer compatible with the current game patch. You should expect problems if you try to use it.
Instructor
#57 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roBurky
There's no incompatibility between that mod and this mod, but Zerbu's Experiences has not been updated in some time, and is no longer compatible with the current game patch. You should expect problems if you try to use it.

Really? It's on the "reported working" list at Sims VIP, and I didn't notice it not working. What's broken?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:11 AM Last edited by roBurky : 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:14 PM.
Really? It's on the "reported working" list at Sims VIP, and I didn't notice it not working. What's broken?

The file on Zerbu's tumblr has not been modified since June last year. I took it out a few patches ago - the experience skills weren't progressing reliably, and I think I had a few other small issues. I see a lot of lastexception error messages getting attributed to it in the Deaderpool discord general support channel, but unless you have MCCC installed, you might not realise those errors are occurring.
Instructor
#59 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:47 PM
Good to know!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 5:00 PM Last edited by MattBrancher : 6th Dec 2017 at 5:36 PM.

I noticed a problem with Toddler's giving Last Exceptions too. Seems like they weren't gaining the skills and it was causing issues.

EDIT: I seem to be getting some simulation lag using your mod, I've tested without any other mods and after clearing my cache. Not sure what else to try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 5:14 PM Last edited by roBurky : 19th Dec 2017 at 11:42 AM.
The mod now has a little in-game menu with web links to the mod's download page so you can check for updates.
If you have any requests for settings to be made configurable in this menu, let me know.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 9:08 AM
Would you like this mod to be translated into other languages?
I could offer German.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Would you like this mod to be translated into other languages?
I could offer German.

I have been intending to start seeking out translators for my mods soon, so I would be very appreciative of your help! Thank you! I'll get in touch with you soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:08 AM
Love difficulty mods such as this. Thanks for making Sims 4 feel more like a real game with challenges instead of just dollhouse!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:35 PM
This mod is still compatible with the recent 1.40.61 game patch, and appears to work without issues.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#66 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:23 PM
Just tried all your mods.. VERY nice work! thank you.
Instructor
#67 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:37 AM
Does this mod have any effect on pets? I notice pets sometimes having the uncomfortable buff from hunger even after they're no longer hungry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 9:22 AM
Does this mod have any effect on pets? I notice pets sometimes having the uncomfortable buff from hunger even after they're no longer hungry.

It should not have any effects on pets. The inertia effects are all applied by the hidden human age traits.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:29 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 20th May 2018 at 3:39 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 2:30 PM
I've been having some small issues with it. Like, when the inertia is supposed to run out of time on their moodlet, it just keeps blinking and doesn't run out unless I exit the game and reload. Love this mod, but I was wondering if there might be an issue.

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 9:46 PM
I quite like the idea of this mod, but the implementation doesn't do it for me. I pause frequently to queue actions because I'm a bit of a control freak, which means an 8 hour moodlet feels like it lasts *forever.* Would you consider making a slightly weaker version? Maybe an extended 5 hour moodlet instead of 8? I don't know how difficult it would be, but if it's a simple change, maybe you could make a few variants on difficulty; 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, etc.
Instructor
#74 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:30 PM
Does this work with Seasons patch? Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:43 PM
does this work with seasons 1.44?
Page 3 of 4