Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:06 PM
Default "503 - Service Not Available"
Hi... it's the first time I'm posting here...
and I have no idea if it's the right section to post it...

It sometimes happen in this site, when I try to download something, sometimes it says "503 - Service Not Available"... it happend right now and no matter how many times I try to download again, it still won't let me!

do you guys know how can I make my download work? *is embarrased*
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:17 PM
That error usually occurs when you try to download too many things at once. If you have a download accelerator program, disable it and download normally. Don't try to download more than a couple things at once. It's to keep a few individuals from taking up too many download slots, so everyone has a chance to download. It may take a while to allow you to download again - not sure if we still have the temporary download ban still enabled for that error.

In future, questions about MTS should go in Site Questions & Issues, found under the Site dropdown.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
That error usually occurs when you try to download too many things at once. If you have a download accelerator program, disable it and download normally. Don't try to download more than a couple things at once. It's to keep a few individuals from taking up too many download slots, so everyone has a chance to download. It may take a while to allow you to download again - not sure if we still have the temporary download ban still enabled for that error.

In future, questions about MTS should go in Site Questions & Issues, found under the Site dropdown.

OK... so how much time do I need to wait?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 6:40 PM
IIRC it resets every 6 hours.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
IIRC it resets every 6 hours.

OK... I'll just download it tomorrow...