Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:20 AM Last edited by XxCuBeZxX : 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:31 AM. Reason: Wrong size entry
Default My Submission
Everything February is about; coupling up around a fire to stave of the last of the winter cold

it is for February, by the way

Edit: sorry, I misread and cropped to the wrong size, all good now though
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#202 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:19 PM
Default July
Haymaking Hunk

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#203 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:11 PM Last edited by redranger09 : 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:42 PM. Reason: removing pay content
Default summmer
summer

Mad Poster
#204 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:31 PM
redranger09, first you need to select an actual month, not just a season and you don't need an account for some photo hosting sites. You could even use modyyourpanties to host your picture which is specifically for MTS use.
You must have a full size version of your image in your post.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#205 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 11:06 PM
Default August

rainy august days,(I think that the size is right)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#206 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 11:12 PM
redranger09
monstrcookie99
pannakatarzyna
blabbysims3
lulyAndradets3
WildRose431

Pay content appears to be disallowed in this contest - but each of ya'll are using pay hairs (most are Peggy's, WildRose431's is from Raon). I may have missed some in looking through the entries, but I'm sure of those... Sorry.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#207 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 2:41 PM
redranger09 - Your picture is also not quite the correct size yet.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#208 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:41 PM
Both of my hairs are free, one is from Anubis's site, and the other came with the sims. I can post a link if you need me to.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#209 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 5:46 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:15 PM.
monstrcookie99 - The hair on the female sim in your entry is by Peggy, not Anubis. Anubis often retextures Peggy's hairs, but that's all that he changed for that one - it's not his mesh, and the original mesh is pay, so it is indeed a pay style. A retexture of one, but a pay one all the same.

DeadlyKissesXOXO - Both your entries look to be using Peggy pay hair as well.

jbeach34 - The hair on the little girl in your March entry is pay, by Peggy.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#210 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:21 PM Last edited by heaven : 23rd Dec 2011 at 7:45 PM.
For anyone who has been notified that they are using pay content, your entries have been disqualified. You are more than welcome to change hair and resubmit some new entries but the spots you have now will NOT be held.

Sof_m9
Neon-Tiger
ThunderMan55

Your entries also have pay hair in them.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#211 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 3:10 AM
Default November
Entry for November.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#212 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 8:55 AM
Finally finished :lovestruc

February: Even in Winter, we can fell warm in our hearts

Forum Resident
#213 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 1:04 AM
June

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Field Researcher
#214 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
monstrcookie99 - The hair on the female sim in your entry is by Peggy, not Anubis. Anubis often retextures Peggy's hairs, but that's all that he changed for that one - it's not his mesh, and the original mesh is pay, so it is indeed a pay style. A retexture of one, but a pay one all the same.

DeadlyKissesXOXO - Both your entries look to be using Peggy pay hair as well.

jbeach34 - The hair on the little girl in your March entry is pay, by Peggy.

I've uploaded a different pic, the sim is wearing free hear from XM Sims! entry post #70 Sorry! Thanks!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#215 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:48 AM Last edited by SimsBoyPL : 27th Dec 2011 at 1:27 AM.
Entry 71(?)

December

i hope this is okay?
She's using a free hairstyle from XM Sims.
Test Subject
#216 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 4:16 PM
Default Febuary
My second entry, for febuary,

Test Subject
#217 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 9:55 PM Last edited by StyxLady : 27th Dec 2011 at 10:11 PM.
Default Contest Entry

For December.
Test Subject
#218 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 10:12 PM
Default Contest Entry 2

And for April. :D

EDIT: Both my entries use custom hair on the females. I'm not great at remembering where I've gotten stuff, but I do know I haven't paid for anything. If someone recognizes these as pay hair, I won't argue with you. XD
Forum Resident
#219 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:49 AM
April....

Every easter The Gerard family sit in the kitchen preparing Easter treats. Mom bakes up a storm, whipping up hot cross buns and other treats. Dad and Amelia paint eggs, and secretly slipping their pooch her own little treats.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
The other one
#220 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:32 AM
Default February
February = Valentines day / Singles appreciation day

Unrequited Valentine

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#221 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 2:15 PM
Alright everyone! Today is the last day to get entries in so get crackin'!

Test Subject
#222 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 3:39 PM Last edited by Kabloom : 29th Dec 2011 at 1:10 PM.
I'm newb. And I feel like a massive ameteur compared you guys ;A;

April -

EDIT: My bad. In my defence, it was about 2:00am.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#223 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:49 PM
Kabloom - both of your pictures are too large right now. The first is 1,024×819 and the second is 1024x768. You'll need to crop these. When you do that, edit your post to swap out the first image and delete the second. Then place the second entry in a post of its own.

Field Researcher
#224 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:40 PM
Heaven, did you see my altered entry? post #70? Or should I repost?
Thanks!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#225 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:43 PM
Default June Entry

My first contest so please give respect! Its for June.

Page 9 of 10