Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 11:02 AM
Not adoption pool as they're not NPCs just potential playables. Though, Charity, that might be it if you're not being too strict with the definition of NPC. In which case, phew!

Edit: just looked at picture. That does look like an uninitiated playable, the clue is the days left (=0).

Charity - go to the 'Other' tab and look at what it says in the 'NPC Type' box. If it's 0x0000, it's probably a playable so I'd go with Peni's suggestion of being an adoptable (I always forget about that because, of course, Little Carping has no independently created townies or NPCs)

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 4:07 PM
Centowski ... Orlando's sister, maybe? Could it be one of those Maxis Sims that are just buggy by nature? A family tie issue (since Orlando has no siblings in-game)? Perhaps Maxis intended to create a Centowski family, but decided not to at the last minute, and forgot about the poor toddler?

Buggy Maxis games ... nah. Doesn't happen.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 7:23 PM
That is in hood # N006 so it is a player created hood and it could very well be one in the adoption pool.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#29 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:44 AM
I am confused about this one : Nuke...Global Urnstone Tokens
I have read about it on this link , but I am still unsure.

"When a Sim's grave is moved to another lot via the "Move this lot" interaction, the game gives the deceased Sim a "Global Urnstone Token". This token effectively prevents the object from being deleted. The game typically assigns this token to graves that are "in transit" - that is, in the process of being moved from one lot to another. The game will remove this token if the destination lot is loaded and saved by the player. This ensures that the tombstones have reached their final destination and are no longer "in transit", which means the token can be safely removed. If you remove this token while the tombstone is in transit, the tombstone will be deleted. If you do not have the No Unlink on Delete mod, do not use this option."

I do have no unlink on delete mod, and i saw that clicking on the batbox, usually there are no global urnstone token, after I moved a grave from a residential lot, to my cemetery...and that i go play the cemetery and then save.

But these days...the option shows up on the batbox..even though all transits have been made as they should be.
Last time I clicked on it to "fix" it..I lost 2 graves...
Now I know better, but not enough to make a decent choice apparently!
(help)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#30 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:26 AM
Like everybody else I am now in fear of playing without the batbox or some other safekeeping mods. Strangely enough, I played my vanilla hood for almost 4 years without any problems; I had hundreds of families, including all the grandchildren and great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren of the Ottomas twins - most of them marrying townies, and having more children. I had hundreds of families and stuffed everyone into my main hood as well as in the single business hood I had. In the end, my hood vanished - which is probably not surprising since it was huge! I did all the things one is not supposed to do - move lots with sims into the Sim bin and move them somewhere else (because the lot was in the way of something else I wanted to do); deleted Sims in the Sim bin (I deleted Jody and Jason - no consequences whatsoever - when I first purcahsed Open for Business). I had no mods, no cc and no internet connection most of the time so my game was not even patched! Now that I do have the batbox I mainly use it to delete stuck bills I don't really know if I am bothered enough to explore the other options. I just want to play my game
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#31 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 11:42 AM
Rosebine, I'd just leave that option alone if I were you. It's designed to be used in a very specific circumstance. If you can't keep track of what tombstones are in transit (and I can't), you are gonig to run into trouble if you use it.

Justpetro, you say 'no consequences' but there were; you just were fortunate enough not to see them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#32 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM
The only tombstones are the ones i created when killing sims.
All of them usually transit properly, and as i said, I do not have the option to fix global urnstone token usually.
If I have the option now..it might be because it actually needs fixing.
I'll see if the option goes away soon, or not.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Rosebine, I'd just leave that option alone if I were you. It's designed to be used in a very specific circumstance. If you can't keep track of what tombstones are in transit (and I can't), you are gonig to run into trouble if you use it.

Justpetro, you say 'no consequences' but there were; you just were fortunate enough not to see them.

That is entirely possible. However, I did not see them or had been bothered by them at all. My biggest problem was keeping a Sim made by my daughter (she played her own game inside my game too!) away from Orlando Centowski's wife. As I say, one day when I wanted to play the hood was simply gone. Up until that point, I had a ball And it kept going for almost 4 years too.
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:32 AM
Okay so I cannot find anywhere that tells me exactly HOW to use this thing? I looked in the readme file I've looked online but all I can find is people sayong "just click on the the batbox blah blah blah blah blah" But I don't know how to get to the batbox? I saw it's a standalone object but where is it..? and it said not to turn on boolprop testing cheats so I haven't.. but do I access it from the "Spawn..." area and then turn it off? and if that's the case can I never have that on anymore?
Theorist
#35 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:38 AM
In Buy Mode, it's in the Misc.. Misc... section. It's a black box with the Batman logo on it, and it costs $1. (The icon for "Misc" is three circles in a triangle arrangement.) The Misc.. Misc.. section is the same section where you'd find garbage cans, overhead sprinklers, and changing booths.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
In Buy Mode, it's in the Misc.. Misc... section. It's a black box with the Batman logo on it, and it costs $1. (The icon for "Misc" is three circles in a triangle arrangement.) The Misc.. Misc.. section is the same section where you'd find garbage cans, overhead sprinklers, and changing booths.

I thought I looked there! Thank you so much! I was afraid I wouldn't hear about it for like a month xD
Than you again c:
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#37 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:58 AM
Then once you have placed it have a sim click on it in live mode and you will see the options. There are no unsafe options if testing cheats is off. Only use the options under testing cheats if you know what you are doing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:41 PM
"Unsafe" is relative. For example forcing errors can jump sims back from work which can make them lose job performance.

I would never play without the batbox, though. It's essential IMO.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Theorist
#39 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:44 PM
That's an annoyance; it won't break your game. "Unsafe" would be game-breaking, not annoying.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Page 2 of 2