Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 1:59 AM Last edited by sunsimgirl : 6th Mar 2015 at 3:08 AM.
House
Ok so, I have a sim family in the sims 2 who are newlyweds. The wife comes from a a wild parent and a conservative parent. She is currently living in an apartment with her new hubby and there looking for a new house. The wife loves cars, the mechanical skill, etc and is an adventurer. Her husband is a natural scientist. Im having some trouble finding a house for them so does anyone know of one that would be good for them? They plan to be rich so it can cost all of the money in the world. Link download links please.

Also a condo with a drive way would be nice.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:46 AM
There are so many creators with really nice home lots under the title "Lot and Housing" here on this Site. That a good place to look some are with furniture and some are not it depend on what you want.

Here is just one of my lot good for a couple and a top pick on this site http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=378201

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:07 AM
Default Love this
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
There are so many creators with really nice home lots under the title "Lot and Housing" here on this Site. That a good place to look some are with furniture and some are not it depend on what you want.

Here is just one of my lot good for a couple and a top pick on this site http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=378201

I love your Mediterranean style home! im going to try it but im not sure yet.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:33 AM
This would be better in the WCIF section. (Where Can I Find) So you know for the next time.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
This would be better in the WCIF section. (Where Can I Find) So you know for the next time.

Oh thanks.. This is my first post.