Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Flea Market (works as a consignment shop)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,189 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 90,712 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Oct 2010 at 10:17 PM
Updated: 12th Jan 2012 at 7:02 PM
Though it was not so easy to make pictures of this community lot, I hope you'll understand what it is all about and the 2 top view pictures may help you.

This lot will appear (in purpose) under the name "park" in your neighborhoods. I choose it this way so more sims are visiting it.

This lot work the same as the EA consignment shop which are in our games : You'll find in the entrance of the park a cashier where your sims can come and sell their creations or buy objects.

The building in the back works as a restaurant where food and lunches can by bought. It offers some tables inside a nice terrace with buffet outside and toilets in the first floor.

In the mix of disparate objects, your sims will find a miner, which they can use to dig the ground and discover treasures, a time machine, a sculpture post, and easel, a chessboard, a baby foot, a Portable Gnubb some bookshelves and comfortable seats to read quietly.

I've playtested this lot in game for several days and really enjoyed it, so I do hope you'll like ot too.

Lot Price : Furnished 126,257; unfurnished : 51,482

Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 126,257