Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 8:57 PM
Default What manga are you currently reading?
Are you currently reading a *FANTASTIC* manga and would like to recommend it? You can even post past mangas that you have read and you think deserve to go here!

I currently just started reading 'Full Moon o Shagashite'. So far, so good! You guys should definitely read it
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 9:22 PM
where i live there are almost only a few french transltaed mangas and that's it... until a few months ago a company started translating popular mangas. so now i'm finally reading "death note", yeah i know, i'm late.-.- blame the country. anyway i'm totally loving it and i'm curently at volume 8,

before i read one other manga online but i forgot the name... something about a guy trying to find the perfect girl and getting a fetishj for every girl that owns something perfect in his eyes. like a girl with the perfect legs, a girl with the perfect boobies. and so on.

it's a good one too, but i do love death note more.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 3:34 PM
Naruto
Kaikan Phrase
Ryo
Shinobi Life

:3

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 4:33 AM
Koukou debut
The wallflower
Skip beat
Rosario vampire
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 6:19 AM
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni:
I've skimmed through what little manga's out so far and find it okay, but the original sound novel is reallly good. x3

And Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni: Excellent mystery/horror manga. Though I saw the anime first.
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 11:51 PM
I just started reading Death Note online, btw. I usually don't read online and actually buy it from my manga store, but I wanted to give the manga a try before buying it and I got glued to it. I can't stop reading! I'm on full moon wo sagashite book 4 now
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:18 AM
- Reborn!
- MAR
- Neuro
- D-Live
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 6:26 AM
I'm currently reading Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge a.k.a Perfect Girl Evolution/The Wallflower . And Naruto Shippuuden. I really like these series..
I'm currently looking for the Manga of the Manga Based Series "Absolute Boyfriend". Does anyone know about it?hehe..
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aish4Sale
I'm currently reading Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge a.k.a Perfect Girl Evolution/The Wallflower . And Naruto Shippuuden. I really like these series..
I'm currently looking for the Manga of the Manga Based Series "Absolute Boyfriend". Does anyone know about it?hehe..

I started reading it. I'd try to read it free online rather than buying it. It's okay but it's not the best. I really like the idea of it, but the way it plays out is kind of bland.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#10 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 1:10 PM
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
But im kinda losing interest in this kind of manga already(shonen), because nearly all of them are the same.
Anyone realise whenever the main character wants to be stronger, they need to evolve or transform?
#11 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 8:24 PM
I just got done reading the first volume in the Kingdom Hearts 2 manga. I got to read a few pages in a manga called Transluscent as well, but I didn't buy it. It was pretty cool, though.
#12 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 9:13 AM
I've been reading this one titled Variante and Vampire Doll Guilt-na-zan. Variante is pretty said and Guilt-na-zan is just hilarious.
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
In 9 days, Fruit Basket book 21 comes out :> I'm terribly excited.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spicycookies
In 9 days, Fruit Basket book 21 comes out :> I'm terribly excited.

wait didn't 21 already come out don't you mean 22. I thought i got 21 from the library a few days ago. maybe it was my imagination. (but i don't think so)

anyway back on topic.

~fruits basket
~naruto
~pixie pop
~fullmetal alchemist
~death note
~vampire knight
~+Anima
~negima
~maburaho
~shugo chara

yes, i am CURRENTLY reading all of these manga. and i think i'm forgetting some.

EDIT: i forgot
~bleach
~ kingdom hearts 2 (manga version)
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:03 AM
Hmm let's see

Wild Ones
Crimson Hero
Vampire Knight
Gin Tama
Boys over Flowers
Bleach
Naruto
and some random Yaoi
#16 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 7:56 PM
20th Century Boys. Urasawa Naoki, motherfuckers!

I can't stand filler shounen like Naruto and Bleach.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:13 PM
I'm rereading the vast expanse of Dragon Ball that graces my bookcase, delighting in the hilarity.

And I'm also being subjected to out-loud readings of Naruto by Nicole >_<
#18 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:24 PM
I am currently reading Fruits Basket. Only read the first seven or eight so far though. I am a little hard on money so I have not been able to indulge lately.
#19 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 5:36 PM
At the moment Absolute boyfriend by Yuu Watase but i was reading Negima!
#20 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 7:03 PM
Rereading Death Note, which is probably a bad idea as I have less than 3 weeks left to do a complete GCSE art project, but it's so, so good!

Quote: Originally posted by leenetje
where i live there are almost only a few french transltaed mangas and that's it... until a few months ago a company started translating popular mangas. so now i'm finally reading "death note", yeah i know, i'm late.-.- blame the country. anyway i'm totally loving it and i'm curently at volume 8,
I've read the french version of volumes 7 and 9, which was a rather fun endeavor. It's odd seeing how the phrases are translated differently, resulting in literal translations going completely off-topic, yet the mindgames still play out the same.
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:22 PM
I'm actually reading my first Manga, Maximum Ride. Of course, I have read the books by James Patterson but, personally, the manga really brings out the characters and the action as well.
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:45 AM
Hm
I'm still trying to read Fruits Basket (haha...)
same with Black Cat
wondering if another Alichino will ever come out..
in the middle of Loveless
need to find Card Captor Sakura 4
friend got me hooked on Ral Grad
as well as a manga based off a James Patterson novel that I forget..
need to find out if there are any more Shout Out Loud!
should finish Gorgeous Carat

probably more plus the ones in Shonen Jump I don't read anymore.
I multi-task my manga :P
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:24 AM
Well, I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (wich is pretty cute!), FullMetal Alchemist (because that author from the series is a badass *__*), Nana (awesome too!!! I almost cry every manga I read xD), Naruto (I didn't like Naruto at first, but reading the author's history I started to appreciate and today... I love it xD) and MPD Psycho (Horror. It seems pretty good xD).

That's it ^^!
#24 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:19 AM
Red River is the only manga I'm actively reading right now. the rest have either been put on hold, or have stopped completely.

Some others I would recommended are Yakitake Japan, Monster, and With the Light. Especially With the Light. Such an amazing manga for such a serious topic.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:43 PM
I'm reading a manga called "Skip Beat!" It's a shoujo manga, and it's good. ...I don't have anything else to say.
Page 1 of 4