Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 7:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Bridgeport Crashes
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Bridgeport keeps crashing. I've tried everything EA/Origin tells me to do to fix it---Deleted cache, put files in my Dep Exception list. I've even tried everything I can find online. Nothing seems to be working. It doesn't crash on startup like other people have reported.. I go to a family, and it is fine for a while. Then maybe a half hour into playing, suddenly the screen freezes. Then it goes to desktop and I see a box that says "The Sims 3 has stopped responding and will now close". Can anyone help me? Like I said, I've tried everything recommended so far. Thanks.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 4:47 PM
Bridgeport on a new game or a Save game? With my routing fixes, or without?
Does a new game on Sunset Valley crash?

Game Help:TS3 Load Issues#Crashingwiki
We need more info than that to help with Crashing. Do the checklist linked in there, and post here with all the answers I asked in the questionnaire.