Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 8:08 AM
Default Trying to Get Rid off Necklace
I've been trying to edit the textures to remove a choker-like necklace from the stores 'Break Your Dark Heart' top. However I've ended up with a sort of strange looking area that's flesh colored (circled in red in the picture), please let me know what I've done wrong and how to fix it to it looks like only the throat is there like normal.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 4:40 PM
The flesh colored part is actually a mesh without a texture. So you'll have to export the mesh to milkshape or a 3D program you're familiar with and remove it from the neck. ^-^
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
The flesh colored part is actually a mesh without a texture. So you'll have to export the mesh to milkshape or a 3D program you're familiar with and remove it from the neck. ^-^

Oh I see. Dang thats were my knowledge ends. I don't suppose there's anywhere can request someone do that either.

Thanks for letting me know.
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
Oh I see. Dang thats were my knowledge ends. I don't suppose there's anywhere can request someone do that either.

Thanks for letting me know.

I wouldn't mind editing the mesh for you, if you want me to ^-^
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 6:50 AM Last edited by t888 : 8th Jan 2017 at 7:23 AM.
I wouldn't mind editing the mesh for you, if you want me to ^-^

I would seriously appreciate that, thank you!

Do you need me to send you any files?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
@Greenplumbbob I think you once did a similar mesh edit on this top for me. I should still have that file.

(sneak edit: no you didn't, my bad.)

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Virtual gardener
#7 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
@Greenplumbbob I think you once did a similar mesh edit on this top for me. I should still have that file.

(sneak edit: no you didn't, my bad.)

Hmm... Oh! The leather jacket, right? I don't have the one either >.<
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:51 PM
Hmm... Oh! The leather jacket, right? I don't have the one either >.<

Thank you.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 9:21 PM
I've actually done some more work on that jacket and it should be up on MTS soon-ish. Like the end of the month.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )