Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 6:01 PM
Default How to make your sim a celebrity?
I've gotten a new town that is completely empty. So no celebrities or anyone really. I want to make some of my sims celebrities but I have no idea how to make my sim a celebrity without being friends with an original sim celebrity. Any tips?! Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 6:18 PM
Anyone please?
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 8:14 PM
I don't really think you can. Try moving a celebrity from Bridgeport into your town.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:37 AM
If you use twallans MasterController mod you will be able to use it to make your sim a celebrity (simply by going to the master controller menu and then in advanced or intermediate there should be a "celebrity level" option)
Otherwise though, I'm not sure how long it takes the game to generate its own celebrities. I started a game in Riverview and so far the only celebs I've seen after 3 sim weeks are my own characters, maybe theres one game generated celeb, but I could be wrong since my Sims don't really wander around town much.

But I suggest you use Master Controller, as it also gives you tons more control over your game and I personally cannot sim without it now. You could also make a band and get gigs (which gives you celebrity points) but gigs are extremely rare so I don't recommend it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirlay
If you use twallans MasterController mod you will be able to use it to make your sim a celebrity (simply by going to the master controller menu and then in advanced or intermediate there should be a "celebrity level" option)
Otherwise though, I'm not sure how long it takes the game to generate its own celebrities. I started a game in Riverview and so far the only celebs I've seen after 3 sim weeks are my own characters, maybe theres one game generated celeb, but I could be wrong since my Sims don't really wander around town much.

But I suggest you use Master Controller, as it also gives you tons more control over your game and I personally cannot sim without it now. You could also make a band and get gigs (which gives you celebrity points) but gigs are extremely rare so I don't recommend it.

Thanks! Its helped me a lot.