Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:34 PM
Default Can someone help me out here?!
This site is confusing the hell out of me. My game version is 1.0.631.00002 and I need to update it WITHOUT installing the EA manager. And for the life of me I can't find the answer on here?! Can someone please help? =[. Sorry if this is the wrong section but I genuinely can't find the answer, otherwise I wouldn't bother posting! Thanks!
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:44 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

If you can't find an answer in the FAQs, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

The FAQs on patching -- including links to executables to patch manually -- are here: Game Help:TS3 Patchingwiki
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to FAQs and Game Help