Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2014 at 10:24 AM
Default Joffrey
Making a Joffrey sim since he was such a good king.

extra:

LOL

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2014 at 2:11 PM
Great job! Looks a lot like him already! All I would say is to narrow down the eyes a little bit, they look a click or two too wide right now, and move down the chin a little bit, if you look at the two pictures of the real deal, you'll see that his chin is a little bit longer.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2014 at 6:01 PM
I might tip his eyebrows inwards just the tiniest bit, so that his expression is more like the cruel, hateful Joffrey that we all know and hate, but it's definitely a great likeness!

I wonder how many people would download this Sim just to repeatedly kill him in elaborate and gruesome fashions...?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
#4 Old 8th May 2014 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I wonder how many people would download this Sim just to repeatedly kill him in elaborate and gruesome fashions...?

I would!! GOOD KING my A#$!! He killed the GOOD KING! TEAM STARKS!! I wonder if a beheading action is possible to create? who knows!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM
HE LOOKS AMAZING OMG. I would love to be able to download him if you ever uploaded him on here. I already have Sansa and the rest you made (they're so amazing), but to have Joffrey too would be wonderful because I'd finally be able to give Sansa the perfect relationship she deserved and not make Joffrey such an arsehole haha
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:16 PM
I say almost NO changes except turn the eyebrows a bit

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2