Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skins made by 234jiao-TS3 Skin Replacements add a new style

by 234jiao Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM by 234jiao

220 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 211 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM Last edited by xkrnpridex : 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM. Reason: wrong question
how can i use the faces? does it supposed to show up where premade faces are?
Instructor
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Antagonist.01
I don't think that many of us will get problems whit integrated "muscles" in the skin. Many and many players surely haves a genetically perfect 'hood population, i think. xD

I'm not sure that is necessarily true, as I've notice (in *my* game at least) there are quite a few 'larger' Sims created randomly in my town. So, unless you don't mind Sims that you aren't playing looking a little odd with drawn on muscle tone when you see them wandering around at the local pool, then it's alright. =)

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
These are very nice. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:12 AM
OH GOD! This is HOT! ;; <333
Instructor
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:24 AM
I get an error when trying to download your 'adult skins' version from your site. When I try to post on your blog and enter the code I get another error!

So, I sent you a private message with my e-mail address here at MTS.

How do you download from your site? When I go to http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/...5-0014221b798a/ and press 拷贝链接 I get an error. Is it somewhere else on the site that I'm just not seeing?

I hope I can get this resolved. I REALLY want your skins! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FalseZen
I get an error when trying to download your 'adult skins' version from your site. When I try to post on your blog and enter the code I get another error!

So, I sent you a private message with my e-mail address here at MTS.

How do you download from your site? When I go to http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/...5-0014221b798a/ and press 拷贝链接 I get an error. Is it somewhere else on the site that I'm just not seeing?

I hope I can get this resolved. I REALLY want your skins! :D

there is an English page button on right top of the dwonload page
you must keep your words less than 1000 letters.
I can only send you the male body skin with so many hair,and the female body skin with nipples
Also want them? leave me your E-mail~!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:32 AM
Beautiful!! I downloaded these from your blog the other day, but I just had to let you know. I love these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiBlue
Beautiful!! I downloaded these from your blog the other day, but I just had to let you know. I love these!

So glad to hear that! thank you!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:37 AM
Thank you these are best yet! Many many thanks!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
These are gorgeous! So the females don't have niples ? Do you have a version with female niples and where can i get it from? I looked through your blog, but most of the stuff is not in english, so i couldn't understand much.
Oh, and another question- are you , by any chance, planning on doing these for kids and toddlers, too? The toddlers especially are very scary/ugly with the original EAxis skin.
Instructor
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:40 AM
D'oh I can't read the buttons to find the english page. I tried several and guess what. More errors and two error pages. Must be something with my IE settings.

I already sent to you a pm with my e-mail address. Check your private messages here at MTS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
These are gorgeous! So the females don't have nipples ? Do you have a version with female nipples and where can i get it from? I looked through your blog, but most of the stuff is not in english, so i couldn't understand much.
Oh, and another question- are you , by any chance, planning on doing these for kids and toddlers, too? The toddlers especially are very scary/ugly with the original EAxis skin.

http://hi.baidu.com/234jiao/blog/it...d5d1006022.html
English page for you~~~
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:42 AM
D'oh I can't read the buttons to find the english page. I tried several and guess what. More errors and two error pages. Must be something with my IE settings.

Duh, the english button is written in...tadaaa...english. It's in the right upper corner, it's blue and it says "English". Basically it says that you have to sign it to download. If you click the "English" button, you'll see where it says "register".

Quote: Originally posted by 234jiao
http://hi.baidu.com/234jiao/blog/it...d5d1006022.html
English page for you~~~

Yes, i saw that page, but this download is for hair&niples. I looked at the picture and the male body has hair all over -chest and tummy and all. I don't really want that. I just want niples on both genders and possible hair "down there".
And also, that version is also for teen-elder. Does that mean you don't have one for all ages?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 6akalaka1
Duh, the english button is written in...tadaaa...english. It's in the right upper corner, it's blue and it says "English". Basically it says that you have to sign it to download. If you click the "English" button, you'll see where it says "register".

Yes, i saw that page, but this download is for hair&niples. I looked at the picture and the male body has hair all over -chest and tummy and all. I don't really want that. I just want niples on both genders and possible hair "down there".
And also, that version is also for teen-elder. Does that mean you don't have one for all ages?

that hair is not the hair you have seen on the pic.the download file only with a little hair,we can call them pubes....
the file of the pic I didn't upload yet,if anyone want,they must leave their E-mail
Instructor
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:00 AM
Thank you so much for e-mailing me the skins! I gotta go play now....Woot!

Btw 234jiao, The Adult sister site to this site Mod The Sims is Sexy Sims 2 and they accept Sims 3 stuff too. You should just upload the adult skins there, so people don't keep asking you to e-mail it to them.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
Ooo, these are very lovely! I wish I had more Asians sims in my game...I love Asians! :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:26 AM
Thank you, these are quite lovely. I am Asian too and its nice to see more variations.

I sent you a pm with my email address as I'm interested on getting the adult version. I'm having a bit of trouble navigating your blog, I know its my browser but hope to hear from you. ^^

Thanks again.
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:44 AM
YOU ARE A GENIOUS! Sure, it's deafult replacement, but step by step Sims 3 is finally being modded. I've been trying to mod something, however so far I got nothing. Well, gotta keep trying.
Thanks for sharing this!
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:39 AM
Ommgggg!!! That´s Perfect <3! Thanks So Much ^^
Instructor
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:22 AM
I use this skintone since 234jiao upload it at MTS forum. Since then I always use it until today. This is very gorgeous skintone.

Thank you for the skintone. I can't wait to see your another projects too.
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
大卫. This is fantastic! 大卫. Thank you for sharing these with us!
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:28 AM
I like them, 因为我老婆是中国女人! 谢谢你! I have been wanting to recreate her accurately in the game.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM
Well i downloaded from your blog. I had other defaults but moved those out of the folder, and the downloads folder. I deleted the cache, and they are not working. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:13 AM
Thank you so much for e-mailing me the skins! I gotta go play now....Woot!

Btw 234jiao, The Adult sister site to this site Mod The Sims is Sexy Sims 2 and they accept Sims 3 stuff too. You should just upload the adult skins there, so people don't keep asking you to e-mail it to them.

I agree. I doubt many people will want to sign-up to another site (especially one that keeps throwing around pop-ups in a language a lot of us can't read...!)

Great work, BTW - get them on SexySims!
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:17 AM
Oh and one other thing I've wondered about with replacement skins - if you upload a Sim to the Exchange, does the skin get uploaded with it or does it just use the base-game skin?
Page 2 of 9