Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:11 AM
You would totally be a succubus. Once you are, I'm sure rules will be modified as necessary to fit facts on the ground. Or, as might be the case, "Facts. On. The. Ground."

But can you say what would trigger your transformation?

(Unless it's secret so as to trap the unwary, or something. Or do you not know the exact trigger, but you know it just happens sometimes and rules don't enter into it?)
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymp
I'd totally be a succubus. Or is that against the rules? Kind of confused since there is a new one every three posts.
Brain cogs going into overdrive now ...

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 8:49 AM
Way to go, Nymp. "Whatever you are, be a good one," is the rule, and you so are.
Theorist
#29 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 1:15 PM
I think I will transform into Mark Wahlberg, dispose of Matt Damon, and then act in all of the movies that were made for him.
Scholar
#30 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
I think I will transform into Mark Wahlberg, dispose of Matt Damon, and then act in all of the movies that were made for him.

Can you dispose of Jim Carrey as well?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
#31 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:42 PM
Okay, I had sumthin,' but then when I read Fenton's post about pendulous doohickeys my brain went kablooey...
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
You would totally be a succubus. Once you are, I'm sure rules will be modified as necessary to fit facts on the ground. Or, as might be the case, "Facts. On. The. Ground."

But can you say what would trigger your transformation?

(Unless it's secret so as to trap the unwary, or something. Or do you not know the exact trigger, but you know it just happens sometimes and rules don't enter into it?)

I'm not too sure what would trigger being a succubus. I'm sure a very attractive person you see. One of those ones you think is unattainable. Until you come to them at night. Woo. Is it hot in here?
I really just burst out with the first thing that popped into my head. I'm so inappropriate. Mook! I need you to come drop your pants!
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:59 PM
Suppose, hypothetically, that seeing such a person triggers me to transform into a gibbering pile of fail. Does that qualify for the thread, or does it run afoul of the "must be sentient" rule?
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 8:22 PM
I'm usually a gibbering pile of fail, and yet am still considered a responsible adult somehow. Pretty sure you're still a human being
#35 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 13th Nov 2014 at 9:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
@GraveyardSnowflake, you mean this one, eh?

A pretty tough look for someone named "Snowflake."
But I guess a dragon can be called anything she wants.

(This picture too is a link, by the way, & not an attachment. But I put it between img tags, and voilĂ .)

Yes, that. I'd look similar to the real me, just wearing the robes he's wearing while in human form. Also, thanks for the tip.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
#36 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
That bastard made me go look for someone to brew him canis root tea today. Yes. Yes I am still play in Skyrim. For about twenty minutes in between a ton of stuff. But it was still twenty minutes of killing ash spawn.

I'd totally be a succubus. Or is that against the rules? Kind of confused since there is a new one every three posts.

I love Skyrim. It will always be my #1 favorite game. Always.

I kinda agree with you about Neloth. He is a bit of a...stuck-up a-hole. Though...in one of my saves i managed to complete all of the quests for him and...

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 10:18 PM
I know the rest haha. This is not my first show. But yes. He's a pompous ass. Which is the point completely. Omg someone go to media and start an all Skyrim all day thread. I can't wait until I can play for a bit more. Gotta clear out Mirak.
#38 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 10:42 PM
I know the rest haha. This is not my first show. But yes. He's a pompous ass. Which is the point completely. Omg someone go to media and start an all Skyrim all day thread. I can't wait until I can play for a bit more. Gotta clear out Mirak.

I actually cleared Miraak out twice! It's actually kinda easy, if your Dragonborn knows the right Shouts.

"Meh." - me
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:06 AM
Derailed.

So, uh. Mook never came to my rescue. With that being said, can I be a vampire succubus? Because I'm obsessed with vampires. I think I need to change my answer.
Banned
Original Poster
#40 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:48 PM
Derailed.

So, uh. Mook never came to my rescue. With that being said, can I be a vampire succubus? Because I'm obsessed with vampires. I think I need to change my answer.

Dang sparkly vampires. This isn't Twilight.
Page 2 of 2