Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Crown Mesh for every hairstyle

by saracentner Posted 7th Apr 2005 at 10:03 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:14 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
#101 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:42 PM
where did you get that drees from i NEED IT!
Test Subject
#102 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:46 AM
Yay i can make my oh so cute fairy princess Horay
i love the hair on the second model it's sooooooooo cute i need it must have it now.

Bwahahahahahahaha.........*clears throught*.....that will be all
Test Subject
#103 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 7:27 PM
thanxs i wanted to make a princess but....to bad no one will ever make the princess peach that i want but this crown will come in use i thank you for making it .to bad its not in yellow buy a crowns a crown
and i did you make it your self because it looks great
Test Subject
#104 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:52 AM
sara this is cool and i like ur avatar

Wats done is done it cant be helped and it can't be changed-Me
your never gonna stop the bad stuff by complaining-HE HE ME
Test Subject
#105 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:35 AM
Default Dose it work for teens too?
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
Hey looks great.. a mesh like this would be great for other headpieces too, such as ears, horns etc. Great work, congratulations.

Dose it work for teens too?
Instructor
#106 Old 5th May 2006 at 1:59 AM
could one be done for that thing on the maids head?
Field Researcher
#107 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:00 PM
Hiya great mesh! Only thing is that its a little bit too high, so it kinda hovers over the sims head... do you think you could maybe lower it a bit please? Thanks!
Test Subject
#108 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:25 PM
Oh my gosh thank you thank you thank you! This is just what I needed for my homecoming queen!
Test Subject
#109 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:23 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#110 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 4:32 PM
Where's the dress from?

Loveing the crown BTW!!
Test Subject
#111 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:35 AM
i friggin LOVE it. it took me forever to find this. I used it my game. It is awe-to-the-some (awesome) I have not found any mistakes. i opened it up in paint. didnt change a thing. it was too beautiful to mess up with my computer..... I have tried to make my own crown before by my self......well...lets just say it didnt exactly work the way i planned.... :/ sorry i wrote so much.... i just love it
Test Subject
#112 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:42 AM
princess peach
Quote: Originally posted by c18
thanxs i wanted to make a princess but....to bad no one will ever make the princess peach that i want but this crown will come in use i thank you for making it .to bad its not in yellow buy a crowns a crown
and i did you make it your self because it looks great

I did find ONE peach. that is how i found this. if you want it yellow, then open up bodyshop and recolor it.

this is the peach i found (and yes its on modthesims)

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=59493

enjoyyyyy
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 7:13 PM
thanks so much, this is awesome!

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 2:50 PM
"Demona" thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:51 AM
I like it alot, and I know this is a couple years late xP but it kinda hangs above the heads of younger than adult sims. Fix it? Thanks :3
Page 5 of 5