Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 5:40 PM
Default My friends are Instagram-stalking a stereotypical white girl
They are not contacting her or anything like that, but just sort of...talking about her life like she's a sim, more or less. They don't even know her, but they follow her on Instagram as a form of entertainment. It's actually kind of funny in a weird way to hear about the things she gets into, but she's apparently a severe racist and posted a few racist memes. She also has this sort of mean girl attitude from her posts that's pretty disturbing.

An example would be that she got into a coma after a car wreck, and her friends posted about her and there was a whole "pray for her" thing, and then immediately out of the coma she dropped those friends. She also takes photos of her friends on the toilet, which is pretty weird.

She really is stereotypical, but she's also southern and has a baby daddy who looks like a twelve year old skater boy but with muscles. She's supposed to be the same age as me and my friends (17/18 or so), which makes the situation both worse and also more believable.

It's weird because this is like gossip, but gossip about someone we have never met in our lives. Everything my friends know is just what is posted on Instagram, so there's probably more layers to this mess.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:55 AM
What an absolutely boring way to pass the time :/

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Theorist
#3 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 5:07 AM
There is absolutely nothing interesting happening anywhere right now. I can tell.
Theorist
#4 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 5:33 AM
I follow only ''famous'' people on social media, which are interesting to me in some sort of way, not as a form of malicious pleasure. On FB mostly professional athletes (tennis, skiing, cycling), on Twitter also journalists and politicians.

If I want to do that, I just surf to some funny clips website. Actually, I would be angry and ashamed that such ''dumb'' people exist. So, why would I? I rather follow cute looking girls with some brain capacity (oh, I already do ^^) than racist and overreacting emotional people with their meaningless and superficial stereotype verbs.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 11:49 AM
If I follow people anywhere it's because they interest me, like they have something to say or go through something I can relate to. I don't like people laughing on other people's expense at all. Like in my shop where I work we have these plastic baskets with long handles and wheels, almost like trolleys, just below the knee on most people without the handle. I had this very old lady who probably had a bit of alzheimers or something. She was just pushing that basket on it's wheels along the floor bending down below her knees sort of. I mean it looked silly, but I just gently corrected her showing how to correct the handle. The customer I was helping with a product at the moment followed me around and she was spotting her saying something like "it can't be easy". losly translated from my native language. It's all in the tone really.

I felt more sorry for the customer who spotted her than for the old lady with a bit of altzeimers. I mean we all do stupid things from time to time, just have a bit of room under the ceiling as we say here, don't be so judgemental. Go have some fun and give people a brake.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Some people enjoy "stalking" people. It's off topic but, I've come across a forum where the only purpose is to post bad stuff about famous youtubers. The topics are full of screenshots of bad things the youtubers say and proofs that they lie about some stuff concerning their lives. And I'm like "why do you care so much ?", I mean, I kind of enjoy a little bit of drama here and there but taking your time to research stuff and post screenshots about people you don't know just seems like a waste of time and a weird thing to do.

I am an astronaut and have 57 degrees.

Come at me.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
#7 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 5:03 PM
I once was an astronaut but the aliens made me pregnant. Now I'm father to Marvin the Martian.

Right now, I'm in a coma, and dreaming all this.