Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Pink Panther Project - Teen Bedroom Set by RainNCandy

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,707 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 236,651 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 19th Jan 2008 at 8:03 AM
Updated: 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM
The Pink Panther cartoon character is the main character in a series of animated shorts. This animated panther character originally appeared in the opening and closing title sequence of Blake Edward's 1963 comedy film, The Pink Panther, starring the bumbling Inspector Jacques Clouseau played by Peter Sellers. This hip cartoon star was such a hit that it spawned a series of theatrical animated short films featuring Pink Panther, and the character would appear in the opening sequence of every film in The Pink Panther series except for two. The series eventually moved to television, with several Saturday morning cartoon series (including one called The Think Pink Panther Show) producing many additional Pink Panther cartoons. It also added episodes starring other characters including The Ant and the Aardvark, Roland and Rattfink, the Tijuana Toads (aka the Texas Toads), Hoot Kloot, Misterjaw (aka Mr. Jaws and Catfish), and The Dogfather. There were also a series of animated theatrical cartoons called "The Inspector", with the Peter Sellers' Clouseau inspired Inspector and his Spanish-speaking assistant Sgt. Deux-Deux, whom the Inspector is forever correcting.

The Pink Panther is one of my all-time favorite cartoon characters, so I decided to create a large project, The Pink Panther Project, for all including fans of this cool cat. Now your teen-aged (or any any age) sims can enjoy this pink-inked feline. The main part of the project is the bedroom, but I have included additional objects for the theme. Every item isn't exactly meant to match the room because I wanted to include items that you can use for other non-Pink Panther themed bedrooms. It took over 3 months with many hours (and a lot of frustration) to complete this project and I hope all will enjoy.

I'd like first to thank :lovestruc GOD :lovestruc that I was able to complete this project. It wouldn't have been possible without Him. Also, I'd like to thank my sister for all her much-needed help with this project. I'd also like to thank Destin for his greatly appreciated help in taking most of the pictures for me. I put him through a lot, but he was very patient with me and did a perfect job with the many pictures that he took. I couldn't thank either of you enough for your tremendous help with this project. Thank you SO much!

I would also like to thank several others that helped me, and without you all (including my sister and Destin), I wouldn't have been able to complete this project. I would like to thank:
* Tiggerypum
* Heather (Retail Sims)
* Numenor
* Jasana_BugBreeder
* Echo
* JohnBrehaut1
* Mike19
* Niol

And last, but not least, I would like to thank my good friend, Janaye (MissJanaye89) for being a "critic" for me and giving me good tips. Thanks so much Janaye!

I would like to give credit to the programs that I used:
* Adobe Photoshop CS3
* UV Mapper Pro (Demo)
* UV Mapper
* SimPE * The Sims 2 Homecrafter Plus
* The Sims 2
* Wings 3D
* 3DS Max
* Polygon Cruncher
* PoseRay

*All objects require ONLY the base game!!!*

Policy:
- You are free to recolor any of my object creations and place on any free site (no pay sites please), but please credit back to me.
- For policies about including meshes and recolours in your uploads, please check with the other creators of the objects that are not mine.
- Please don't steal any of these works and claim them as your own

* 3D Objects: I have contacted everyone whose meshes I have used unless their policies already stated I could use their work for this sort of purpose, and all have granted me permission for editing and redistribution.

* I have included a list for you to download that lists the locations of all of the items in the game (what category each item is under, and also the price). There are many items, so the list makes it MUCH easier to locate each item.

Table of Contents: Quick Links to each Section

Please see the actual posts for the files to download!

Section 1: Main Bedroom Objects - Part 1
Section 2: Main Bedroom Objects - Part 2
Section 3: Room Furniture
Section 4: Electronics
Section 5: Wall Deco
Section 6: Paintings
Section 7: Accessories Part 1
Section 8: Accessories Part 2
Section 9: Accessories Part 3