Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 11:03 PM
Cant loggin (so angry im haveing a mental brackdown)
Ok I login I get the redirect page and then it tells me I'm not logged in I've tried the cookie solution I've tried deleting my cache and still nothing I can't download anything I can't log in and I'm losing my mind what the hell do I do?!?!?!???
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 5:44 AM
If you can post, then this page thinks you're logged in. I have no idea why the Downloads pages would think otherwise.

(I wonder if going to the Downloads after you've posted something would help any?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 8:31 AM
Just a quick tip: You don't need to login to download.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Smeg Head
#4 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 10:34 AM
If or when this happens again, while on the page that says you're not logged in, hit the right mouse button and select Refresh from the menu, That should clear it up. I get this issue sometimes, and a quick Refresh always sets it right for me.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
If or when this happens again, while on the page that says you're not logged in, hit the right mouse button and select Refresh from the menu, That should clear it up. I get this issue sometimes, and a quick Refresh always sets it right for me.

The Edge browser didn't have a refresh option in a drop down menu when hitting the right mouse button. I changed to IE, which does, but this trick didn't work for me. I do hope it helps others since it worked for you and thank you for sharing your tip.