Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 2:57 AM
Default Mod to have fountains work in buy/build mode
When building its nice to add a water feature every now and then. Whats annoying is in buy/build mode the fountain dosnt go, you have to move a sim in to have the effect. is there a mod out there to have it 'look' like the fountain is going once you have placed it? I know that when you save it, the fountain looks as though its working, but it dosnt work when you hit the tab button to take pics!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 4:35 PM
I guess it's not been done because you'd have to put the lot into live mode and that's a problem for community lots and unoccupied residential lots. Having said that, what you really need is to see the animation isn't it? Dunno how that might work.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:41 PM
If you are clever with photoshop you could have the fountain running as a gif, otherwise running fountains in buy/build mode like I had with my last hotel means it went to live mode while saving and created NPC's on the lot that I had to clear out with simpe, so I would not wish for that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:39 AM
Sadly Im not clever with photoshop lol!!!!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 7:39 AM
The only reason I thought of the fountain gif was one of my LJ friends did that on a cover of a story recently. I would have zero ideas how to go about it!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~