Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 8:59 PM
Default WCIF: no more 'Buy Bubble Blower' want?
I dont have room for a bubble blower, my sims dont need it, but their want slots are always occupied by the desire to buy one and it's driving me nuts.

something akin to the Want Fulfilling paintings would be useful - i checked all i could find, but there doesn't seem to be a painting for the Bubble Blower. lots of other useful objects but not this one.

does anyone know where i an find a way to get rid of this annoying want without having to buy a bubble blower?

Much thanks! x

"Gunter, stop playing the keyboard!"

-The Ice King
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 9:41 PM
I don't know of any mod that's already out there, but I'm one of the people who makes want-filling paintings. I haven't made one for the bubble blower and I can't say that I plan to do so, but if you wanted to try to make one yourself, I did write up a very, very detailed tutorial for making them. Which is very, very detailed because I wanted to make it so that people who aren't really familiar with SimPE could still follow it fairly easily. It's here: http://dramallamadingdang.tumblr.co...9/tutorial-time

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.