Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 6:26 PM
Default Xixi Posebox for Quidiexi?
Every link I have found for this one is dead or it goes to SimsCave where I either get the log on page there or a weird ad pop up page.

Sadly, I do not remember and lost my name and password at SC (it was ages ago when I registered there) and I can't seem to register there because they already have the email I used for that page, and I am not gonna set up another email. Nothing against SC, its just my own stupidity!

Forgive me if I missed something here. I did do a search, but came up empty. Perhaps I did not use the right terms or something.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Annaminna : 27th Jul 2016 at 8:05 PM.
Link from SC http://www.mediafire.com/?m3rm1jjozyy

Well, it is still available on original site but I am not sending you there because being on chinese site is nightmare and I downloaded this box accidentally...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 12:29 AM
Thank you so much Annaminna! I would not even know what the original site this was on, maybe I was there and did not know it. lol!

Thanks to Xixi as well for this creation wherever he/she is.