Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:57 PM
I am not only in need of testers..

Fact is there are so many lots, I might need someone to help me decoarte the bakery, coffeeshops consignment store etc.. anyone up for a challenge?

smaller,faster,better....
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:33 PM
Sure. I just need some guidelines, then I'm happy to build away. I have all EPs except Generations. No stuff packs.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:38 PM
i'd love to help but i only have latenight, Generations, supernatural, seasons, university life ,island paradise, into the future and the townlife stuff pack

is there still a way i could help?
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM
Bridgeport has always been my favorite world and I would like to volunteer to help with decorating whatever you need. I have all expansion and stuff packs. I've never decorated for someone else so if you have some pics of what you would like the different lots to look like that would be great.
Instructor
#30 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 8:51 AM
I think @Erwinsims forgot (s)he asked for help...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:47 PM Last edited by Erwinsims : 27th Oct 2014 at 9:07 PM.
@Tigerdyhr No, I have not forgotten.. I was busy with life and had some works on the world for myself.
I might need help with some apartments, and especially the hotels (there are 2, one at the harbour and one in the old part of the city) and several bars, the bakery and all shops.

I am glad with all the help I can get.

We can give it a shot, Ill see if I can atatch both the world-file and save so you guys cab see what I have been up to.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:58 PM Last edited by Erwinsims : 27th Oct 2014 at 9:09 PM.
Default Newport!
alrighty.. here we go!

here is the worldfile NEWPORT CITY

so again all of you thanks for being willing to help!
let me know what apartement or club/bar/shop you want to do and please post it here as soon as you are done.
I will include you as soon as the worldfile is ready to go.
I am hoping for shops, coffehouses, some bakeries, a spa/ massage salon or whatever fits a city.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM Last edited by baskerwil : 28th Oct 2014 at 8:40 PM.
That is one big download I like what I saw briefly, the skyline looks great from the hills. The only problem is that you've used CC, which I don't have, so most of the homes shows up without windows etc. The palace is spectacularly laid out, it almost makes the rest of the world seem small, since it's almost the size of the main city Island!

I will play around some more when I have time though, I really like the idea of this.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the "Vayne" manor idea is brilliant, absolutely loved that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 8:01 PM
Hello Baskerwil, I did indeed use CC, i need to make a list. good news is that most of it is from TSR and awesims, it is all free.
What would be wise? thank the creators and upload a file of the CC as well?
Did you see Vayne manor? it (of course ) has a nice "basement"

The manor was intended to be larger than life, the city itself is meant to be more realistic in scale
I am currently building the interior-rooms in the university.

But as you can see, most shops are just empty buildings ready to be filled with shops, bars, coffeehouses,bakeries and consignment shops and so on..

Instructor
#35 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:23 AM
So, I feel like such a bore, 'cause I didn't download it, since you need registration to download, and I don't wanna do that. Mind you, I'm frightfully busy onwards, so I wouldn't be able to help you build stuff anyway. I could have a couple of weeks ago, but not likely to get the time the rest of the year. I do hope you get some great builders though

As for the CC, take a look at what others have done. I think the usual way is to link to ALL the CC, and then people can get it if they want (and what they want), and leave it, if they don't. Before you even consider doing something like uploading the CC, be sure to check with each creator's TOU.

Looking forward to updates
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
So, I feel like such a bore, 'cause I didn't download it, since you need registration to download, and I don't wanna do that. Mind you, I'm frightfully busy onwards, so I wouldn't be able to help you build stuff anyway. I could have a couple of weeks ago, but not likely to get the time the rest of the year. I do hope you get some great builders though

As for the CC, take a look at what others have done. I think the usual way is to link to ALL the CC, and then people can get it if they want (and what they want), and leave it, if they don't. Before you even consider doing something like uploading the CC, be sure to check with each creator's TOU.

Looking forward to updates

Don't feel like a bore, it is only if people want to help and have the time to do it.

I did not know someone needed to register to get the file, I need to see where I can upload it without registration.
Also all cc is by the creators content free to upload as long as it is not changed or unnamed.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 11:54 AM
So.. anyone else gave this a go?

Scholar
#38 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 1:59 AM
I cannot test because I don't download anything with custom content. However, if you have flat lots that you can pinpoint on a map and an idea of what you want there, I'd be happy to build something in a builder world and post it somewhere for you. I love city worlds so am happy that you are taking on this project!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 5:29 PM
there are not that much flat lots, I have tried to keep it as map acurate as possible so all lots occupied probably won't go anywhere else

Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:25 AM
how do you download, because I tried but it didn't work.

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 7:41 PM
downloaded not doors or windows on some lots.
Page 2 of 2