Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 27th May 2014 at 7:11 AM
k2m1too is absolutely right - you need a bit more patience. For me, for instance, you posted that in the middle of the night. So it takes time, before I can have a look.

I also completely agree with the eyebags - they're really not doing her any favors.
And yes, we need profile shots to tell.

I think you need to be extremely careful about what you change on her, because I think you might be overworking her. If I were you, I'd do an update with more comparison pictures (including profiles), and *not* change anything about her just yet. Just hang on, and let us compare pictures before you change her again. And be patient
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
k2m1too is absolutely right - you need a bit more patience. For me, for instance, you posted that in the middle of the night. So it takes time, before I can have a look.

I also completely agree with the eyebags - they're really not doing her any favors.
And yes, we need profile shots to tell.

I think you need to be extremely careful about what you change on her, because I think you might be overworking her. If I were you, I'd do an update with more comparison pictures (including profiles), and *not* change anything about her just yet. Just hang on, and let us compare pictures before you change her again. And be patient

ok I understand, but I'll upload this next update of this sim, this the last update for now promise and I'll be patient now

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Instructor
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th May 2014 at 8:10 AM
ok the lightings, first I don't understamd the rule of this lighting stuff but now(a lil' bit I hope this is right) by the way this is what i've done for now this would be my last update for now and i'll be PATIENT for you guys to do the comaprison test for this sim.. thank you guys for helping me out I appreciate it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update - 5/27/14
is in your eyes to compare this last update I'll gonna work it on her if you guys want me to make any changes for this update

for lighting thing here:

Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
#54 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:17 AM
Lighting 1 is good. We still need a profil comparison picture
Scholar
#55 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
which post number is it?? co'z i have a lot post of her updates is it the post #30??

at #16.she looks great in my opinion.
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 28th May 2014 at 4:02 AM
Lighting 1 is good. We still need a profil comparison picture

what do you mean profile? one with the side-view pics comparison???

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
#57 Old 28th May 2014 at 9:12 AM
No, a picture from the side, so we can see her profile - along with a comparison picture of Chloe from the side.
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:38 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 29th May 2014 at 5:48 AM.
No, a picture from the side, so we can see her profile - along with a comparison picture of Chloe from the side.

oh... I see stupid me I don't get it at first, but now I know btw I'll post and include the profile comparison pics..

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th May 2014 at 5:51 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 2nd Jun 2014 at 11:18 AM.
ok here it is I find difficult to mold the lower chin in profile, I really did try my best but here it is:

comments/suggestions are welcome
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#60 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 11:19 AM
*bumps ok I already include some missing pics to review

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
#61 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:36 PM
In your overlay picture, you can see that the rl picture's jawline is outside the lines of your sim's jaw line. So either you don't have your sim's picture scaled to the right size, or you sim's jaw needs to be wider. I think your sim needs slightly smaller scale eyes, and it seems that the rl picture's eyes and brows are just a touch higher than yours. From the side, your sim has got too much curve to her nose. It's too "concave". Maybe it's the nose-tip depth that is throwing it off.
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 12:54 PM
it's been 2 months since i last update this sim... wait... where did i put my files again?... cracp... gonna find it again and start doing this.. and also I want it to try this sim in TS4 CAS DEMO...

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
it's been 2 months since i last update this sim... wait... where did i put my files again?... cracp... gonna find it again and start doing this.. and also I want it to try this sim in TS4 CAS DEMO...

It's really easy to make her in game on TS4, they even have lip shapes that basically perfectly match hers.. so basically as far as TS4 is concerned this project is null and void. Now if you'd have just released the TS3 version, even in an unfinished state...
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:43 AM
well I can't find this sim file anymore then it's hard to make a new one and start again from draft... btw, I haven't upload this yet here...

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 10:24 PM
I want to Download her pleeeeeaseeee..
Instructor
Original Poster
#66 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by polina_atom
I want to Download her pleeeeeaseeee..

i wish you can, things has a little bit tougher I'll have to make her again from the scratch because the original file is missing in my desktop... ever since I've played TS4 i almost forgot this sim :P

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Page 3 of 3