Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 6:37 PM
Default CAS- 80's Dancer Girl
I decided to play around in CAS, and noticed I had some pretty funky hair and worked off of that. I was wondering; is this an accurate fashion style of the 80's time period, and does she look nice in general (her face, makeup, ect.)?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 1:21 AM
Interesting character! My only concern is that her lips look to be pulled forward quite a bit. It seems to be distorting the below the bottom lip/chin area. Clothes appear "80ish" to me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 2:50 AM Last edited by quesadildos : 5th Dec 2014 at 2:51 AM. Reason: Typing on tablets is hard
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Interesting character! My only concern is that her lips look to be pulled forward quite a bit. It seems to be distorting the below the bottom lip/chin area. Clothes appear "80ish" to me.

I was a bit concerned about the lips, too. She's s female version of one of my fav male sims, who happened to have thin lips, so I went overboard.
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:11 PM
I agree, the lips look odd. Also, a proper closeups, profile and cas pictures would be more helpful, than normal game shots taken from a distance, especially darkly lighted ones... and preferably without makeup first, so the face sculpting can be seen properly. Good start, though.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:24 PM
Please make sure that, when you do the requested changes, you post back here rather than uploading straightaway. The point of CFF is to continuously work on your project until it's good to go. If you don't show updated pictures as you work on it, it defeats the purpose of this forum.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Please make sure that, when you do the requested changes, you post back here rather than uploading straightaway. The point of CFF is to continuously work on your project until it's good to go. If you don't show updated pictures as you work on it, it defeats the purpose of this forum.

Okay, it might take a while though. I have some math exams next week.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 9:49 PM
Well, the lips weren't actually causing the weird chin distortion, it was just the chin depth. I think I fixed it, and I made her lips thinner because they were way too big.

Screenshots
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:46 AM
I think she looks good! Great job! She certainly has that 80s "big hair" thing going!