Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 9th May 2014 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Dreams
I have just properly asked aztec243 for removal of some of the objects from uploaded .rar file, not zelda101.

I worked for years on The Sims 2 Titanic and always wanted to make a movie, but I never managed. Firstly, my creations were exclusive on the Sapphire Sims, but when the site was closed I have opened The Sims Titanic themed forum and planned to upload all my stuff after finishing the movie. Unfortunately, I have lost everything and later, after few years, I have found the backup CD with most of the content and I decided to reward all members for their activity and support and I have uploaded all saved stuff on the forum. Some members have asked me, is it allowed to convert my Sims 2 creations into Sims 3 and I had nothing against their plans as long as they are going to upload converted files exclusively on the forum (of course only if they are planning to upload the files on the Internet).

ahh ok I get it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 4:32 PM
Any updates??? It's been months.
Field Researcher
#203 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 3:55 PM
Wow just wow!
Test Subject
#204 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:29 PM
What's going on?????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#205 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 6:52 PM
Hey guys,

I've been fairly busy lately, and now I'm starting to play the Sims even more and working on other projects, I still work on the Titanic from time to time, but not enough apparently, but this project is ALOT of work for one person to do. I may be seeking to find someone else on here to to help out if that speeds things up, and I can just send some files to whomever. But so far I had to rebuild the entire lots again to fit into the world I've created specifically for this project, and that's the only progress I have to share, I'll upload pictures soon

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
Test Subject
#206 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zelda101
Hey guys,

I've been fairly busy lately, and now I'm starting to play the Sims even more and working on other projects, I still work on the Titanic from time to time, but not enough apparently, but this project is ALOT of work for one person to do. I may be seeking to find someone else on here to to help out if that speeds things up, and I can just send some files to whomever. But so far I had to rebuild the entire lots again to fit into the world I've created specifically for this project, and that's the only progress I have to share, I'll upload pictures soon
I'd love to help! I have tons of knowledge on the ship and each room.
Test Subject
#207 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:53 AM
Is there any way to download what you have gotten together so far? Because I would love to have the first class area alone. (Mainly the Grand Staircase)
Theorist
#208 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:25 PM
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=536858
There's another Titanic hood here ^ ^ but it's hard to download because it's a Korean site. But it would surely help with your planning to look how it was done.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#209 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:35 PM
I believe that this must be the most accurate Sims version of the Titanic I have ever seen! It is beautiful! I believe I would've gotten sick of trying to build it many years ago. So to see your perseverance just goes to show that you have hearthttp://static-files1.modthesims2.co...icons/icon7.gif
Test Subject
#210 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 12:52 PM
how dowland ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#211 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brendanm999
I'd love to help! I have tons of knowledge on the ship and each room.

I just messaged you, I would like to finally complete this project so people can play it once and for all. Any help would be appreciated.

Come checkout my Project Titanic on Sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 5:21 PM
This is so exciting! I know so many of us are looking forward to it and to seeing the masterpiece that will be a result of all your hard work.
Test Subject
#213 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:16 AM
This is sooo fantastic, is it available for download?
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 9:30 PM
Would you consider just releasing what you have so far? I know people have been following this for years now....

Someone once uploaded a WIP world based off of Los Angeles and modthesims eventually deleted it because it was never finished. I was able to download it before that happened and it is my favorite world. Been playing it for a few years and will always use it as my home world. I completed/updated lots as I played and wouldn't have been able to do so if the creator hadn't made it available before completion. I'm just sayin...
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#215 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 12:57 AM
This thread has been inactive for 8 months. Please check the last date the OP posted before necromancing a thread.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Theorist
#216 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 4:32 PM
I was so looking forward to this...would have been so cool as a vacation hood, if you used the correct techniques and trickery...Zelda, if you read this at some point, we know this is a particularly difficult thing to get right, but I (and many others I'm sure) hope that you or another builder who inherits it from you can finally make this hood see daylight...
Otherwise it will surely be more than a decade before simmers can experience anything like a cruise ship...

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
This thread has been inactive for 8 months. Please check the last date the OP posted before necromancing a thread.

I didn't know we had to check the last date the OP posted, only the last message in the thread. Especially since this OP has reappeared in the past after a long time without posting. This project has been ongoing for many years, after all. As massive and anticipated as it was/is, it would be helpful if this particular thread was exempt from necromancy rules. Unless the OP returns and clearly states there will be no further updates. Just an observation, that's all.
Test Subject
#218 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 4:30 PM
This is so AWESOME, WOW, AMAZING I cant think off other words to describe this!!!!!! WHEN CAN WE DOWNLOAD?
Top Secret Researcher
#219 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 7:16 PM
Necroing an already necroed thread, and asking for a download that has obviously slim chances of getting finished...

And you also made an account just so you could comment on here. Wow...

I'll give you an advice, as it seems you're a novice (that rhymed!). Next time you reply to a thread, ty to read it first. Necroing (replying to an old) thread is common among novices, but it's also common sense on forums not to necromance threads. Now you know for the next time.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#220 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 11:47 PM
I'm locking this thread. Zelda hasn't posted in the thread for over a year. If they want to continue the project, they're more than welcome to message me or make a post in CI asking for the thread to be unlocked.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Locked thread | Locked by: heaven Reason: Project inactive for over a year
Page 9 of 9