Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:09 AM
Default Medieval Recipes
I'm currently Medieval obsessed, and am putting together my own Medieval-themed world. I'm planning on making a simple STBL replacement for recipe names, to make them fit the theme a little better. I've got the technical aspect down, but I'm coming up blank for the actual names. Some of them, I thought of maybe just re-writing in a more simplified way (i.e. peanut butter and jelly --> toast with jam), but meh....boring.

Sooo I'm coming to all of you for some inspiration. The funnier/wackier, the better
(Hopefully I put this in the right section...I put it in modding the other day but it was suggested to me to put it here...)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 3:06 AM
Honestly, I don't quite see how medieval food names would differ from nowadays' ones. It should be an STBL override mod but I have no idea how to do so. Perhaps you should ask creators' of deafult name list overrides.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:35 PM Last edited by lowrisim : 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:55 PM.
this site might provide some inspiration.

http://medievalcookery.com/

love any addition to playing medieval worlds

another thought would be looking at the foods in THE SIMS MEDIEVAL