Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:29 PM Last edited by quesadildos : 17th Dec 2014 at 3:23 AM.
Default Fawn Dell - My Joke Sim (Should I Upload Her)
I was messing around with CAS again (I love making funny characters) and I happened to have a bunch of stereotypical-type sims in my bin, so I revamped one of my first Sims, Fawn Dell (unfortunate pun name). I was wondering if she's actually good enough to upload? I won't take offence if you say "No way..." because she is just a funny character I made when I was bored w/ my legacy sims.

Here's my description for her personality:

Fawn Dell is your stereotypical blonde, flirty business woman; expect she is ruthlessly intelligent and rich. Fawn may come off as easy, but once you get involved with her you'll either end up 6 feet under or paying for a new handbag. People swear up and down that she's had work done, but Fawn will deny it as quickly as it comes out of your mouth.
Screenshots

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:44 PM
TBH she looks a bit unrealistic, but I think that's the point, isn't it? I think she is funny, and you could even start a 'series' of your stereotype sims, since you said you had a few. I personally like stereotypical, extreme sims. Go for it! Nice name btw, lol.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 2:09 AM
All of your pictures seem to be missing.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
All of your pictures seem to be missing.

Everyone seems to be saying that. I think it's because I use an obscure browser; Safari. I'm going to try and fix it. But for now, I've added screenshots attachment thingys at the bottom.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NinjaTessa
TBH she looks a bit unrealistic, but I think that's the point, isn't it? I think she is funny, and you could even start a 'series' of your stereotype sims, since you said you had a few. I personally like stereotypical, extreme sims. Go for it! Nice name btw, lol.

Yes, she's supposed to look like a 'model', and she's supposed to look extreme to empathize her personality. Thanks, I have a love for punny names.