Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 9:39 PM Last edited by fishturtle : 18th Dec 2014 at 4:55 PM.
Default Sims Inspired by Bath and Body Works Fragrances
Bath and Body Works is a store that sells lotions, shower gels, and other products, similar to The Body Shop.

I decided to make some sims inspired by the new Christmas fragrances.

Winter Candy Apple, Vanilla Bean Noel, Twisted Peppermint, Frosted Wonderland, and Sugar Plum Dream. They are all wearing one of the skating dresses from All About Style. So is this a good idea? A stupid idea? What do yall think?

EDIT: I added pictures of their faces. I had fun making the Sims and that's what counts, right? Just wondering if I should upload. Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 4:40 AM
Interesting idea! To give the best feedback, though, we'll need to see straight on close up / head & shoulders pictures of each sim. The dress is cute.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 12:12 AM Last edited by quesadildos : 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:16 PM.
I like the idea! I don't know if this is intentional or not, but they all look quite similar (facial features wise). I suggest maybe changing the nose shape on a few of them, because the nose on all of them look similar, unless they're all siblings or something.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
I like the idea! I don't know if this is intentional or not, but they all look quite similar (facial features wise). I suggest maybe changing the nose shape on a few of them, because the nose on all of them look similar, unless their all siblings or something.

Yeah...I see what you mean! Thank you for the input!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fishturtle
Yeah...I see what you mean! Thank you for the input!

No problem! If you update them, can you post some pictures on them on this thread again?

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock