Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 1:32 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University
Default Brandi has a baby, goes into labor, then everything freezes
I hope I'm putting this into the right place...

I used the Insimenator 1.3 to have Brandi Broke and Dustin have a kid. Everything worked out fine even through labor. Then it said the stork was coming and after that nothing else happened. I've tried repeatedly to get around it, moving the family, deleting and putting back the babies and Brandi, etc. This last time the baby appeared, but was just on the ground and no one could do anything. I deleted the kid and the game started going again, but I could not build, buy, or quit.

Is there anyway to fix this?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 1:39 AM
Why would you want Brandi Broke to have a baby with her own son?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 2:27 AM
I was testing out my new toy and there was no other male on the list that popped up.... and now I can't fix it. =(
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 2:32 AM
I am having the same problems but even taking the insimenator and any other baby or woohoo hack out it still is happening is driving me buggy.. I hope someone answers us I have a question out there like this too. But I didnt have this problem till I got my new computer all my hacks worked just fine before?
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:29 AM
Wedgie Antilles, don't have an answer for you, but maybe the problem is that
Dustin's her son. For one thing, how would the game create a family tree in this case.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:35 AM
It created the family tree. That was the first thing I checked, as I had read somewhere that in those situtations the game may crash every time you open the family tree. It worked fine (and looked pretty funny, too =P ), but the game didn't.
#7 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:48 AM Last edited by Wolf_Orion : 19th Feb 2005 at 3:51 AM.
I've had a similar problem.... What if you tried severing the family ties between dustin and brandi then have the kid and put the ties back after.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:15 AM
I fixed it... temporarily. I took out the downloads folder with all my fun little mods and hacks in it, and the baby was fine.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:58 PM
Yeah, but now you should (try to) put back every one INDIVIDUALLY to see what was causing the problem.